Page 24 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425262728293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual.Chris View Post
    Any chance of an SBR (restricted) variant for range use?
    With what's going on right now with the OIC saga, do you really want another rifle registered and ready to be prohibited and taken just like that?

Just my opinion.
    '' Si tu veux vivre, risque ta vie (...) L'homme y'a pas le choix bcp, ou ben donc il décide d'être un homme ou ben donc il décide de se conformer. '' - Michel Chartrand.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjorden View Post
    With what's going on right now with the OIC saga, do you really want another rifle registered and ready to be prohibited and taken just like that?

Just my opinion.
    You can always have both a NR and R. Some people don't care. If they take it they take it - it is a toy.

A lot of people living close to the cities and the only places they can shoot are official shooting ranges/clubs, sneaking a non-resgistered prohib is not going to happen in a lot of gun clubs unless you want to be kicked out. Rural folks can do whatever they want but this is not the case for people living in most urban areas, especially in Ontario. There are tons of urban gun owners that shoot only at indoor ranges. These are cool toys. No one is going to drive 3 or 4 hours to the middle nowhere from urbanized areas just to shoot a few rounds off a NR.

Mini 14, M14, AR10... and a slew of others NR are banned, R or NR doesn't matter if they want to ban it. And there are other NR with SBR variants that are not banned. If people want to have registered SBR, go for it. The gun shops will sell a bunch of cool SBRs to the people living in the urban areas who only shoot at gun clubs.

I read another post in the forum, apparently someone already SBR'ed WK-180 and it is in the FRT. This irrational fear of SBR has no basis.
    Last edited by greentips; 09-30-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Regular

Just my opinion.
    Lets have the manufacturer weld the damn barrel onto the upper, profile the barrel in a way so it wont accept shorter gas system, and make sure no one tinkers around with restricted barrel lengths.

I'm obviously kidding
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

We will not be doing any short barreled versions. This rifle was approved after the OIC, if they were going to ban the rifle they would never have approved the rifle in the first place as a NON Restricted platform.

All our bases are covered and we will be sending out FRT cards with each rifle to ensure there is no confusion.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Just my opinion.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We will not be doing any short barreled versions. This rifle was approved after the OIC, if they were going to ban the rifle they would never have approved the rifle in the first place as a NON Restricted platform.

All our bases are covered and we will be sending out FRT cards with each rifle to ensure there is no confusion.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Do you guys have a approx timeframe? Also, any idea on pricepoint?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Do you guys have a approx timeframe? Also, any idea on pricepoint?
    Earlier in the thread they estimated around US Thanksgiving, price point about 1500 USD

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Extremely based and good to have.
    Ive noticed an uptick in MNR in the bush and RCMP near hydro trails since the OIC.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I mean bill Blair did say in the oic announcement that he realises other rifles are going to take the place of the now prohibited ones and they will be added at a letter time

Well that may be true if this rifle fell within the scope of the OIC but it doesn't. This rifle is 100% proprietary and of a new design.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by TheCyaba View Post
    I mean bill Blair did say in the oic announcement that he realises other rifles are going to take the place of the now prohibited ones and they will be added at a letter time

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyaba View Post
    Who cares what drunkman says
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."