Page 26 of 142 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Thanks for your input, at this time in order to meet production demands we will only be doing one configuration. Shorter barrels may be available later on for those who wish to have an SBR. Lets first put the firearms in the hands of the people.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by PaveHammer View Post
    I fully support this as well, as a shooter that exclusively goes to a range rather than the woods. There is a benefit to non-restricted, in that no one can prove you have anything, but my preference would always be for shorter, cooler guns.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but nothing would prevent you from installing a shorter barrel, having it inspected/verified, a child FRT created, and a certificate issued. This can be a long process, but it's the exact opposite of having a restricted rifle removed from the registry by installing an NR barrel and having it inspected.

Now, this rifle may not have a readily-available, easily installed restricted barrel length, but I cannot imagine it's that dissimilar from the rest of the PWS-built Brownells uppers, so perhaps a barrel can be imported.

I don't think that the fearmongering around an individual registering/verifying one as restricted is worth the heat that a lot of board members put on the subject whenever we bring it up. The RCMP isn't going to suddenly be made aware of this gun when the first one is registered as restricted, as if they didn't know they existed before then.

Bradley

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Thanks for your input, at this time in order to meet production demands we will only be doing one configuration. Shorter barrels may be available later on for those who wish to have an SBR. Lets first put the firearms in the hands of the people.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Yes...let's do that. Looking forward to purchasing...
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

CGN Regular
    I swear sponsors uses these threads to gauge demands before setting a price for these.

By looking at this thread I can already safely say they can charge $2000 and there's going to be a lot of people buying.

I'd like it to be closer to $1800
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    I swear sponsors uses these threads to gauge demands before setting a price for these.

By looking at this thread I can already safely say they can charge $2000 and there's going to be a lot of people buying.

I'd like it to be closer to $1800

Congrats, you played yourself

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by XperienceDUDE View Post
    Congrats, you played yourself
    Or did I...
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

As mentioned in previous posts we are just fine tuning things.

We will release everything once we have a production rifle done, this way you can see exactly what you are getting.

This will be followed up with some range time via Youtube with Dean, Mike and myself.

Our goal is to keep a retail at the $1400.00 USD mark.

The launch of this platform will be epic, no different than the rifle.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

We will release everything once we have a production rifle done, this way you can see exactly what you are getting.

This will be followed up with some range time via Youtube with Dean, Mike and myself.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The IRUNGUNS Team
    So about 1900.00 Canadian

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    " Lets first put the firearms in the hands of the people. "

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I'm quoting you just because that's a damn good quote.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Ok where do I put a deposit!!!lets go
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow