Page 69 of 142 FirstFirst ... 495961626364656667686970717273747576777989 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    Which page has pics? Lolol
    8 or 9

Never mind
    I found a pic for yaName:  Screenshot_20210103-130201_Chrome.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  35.9 KB
    Last edited by 45C; 01-03-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Page 35 for lower pics

CGN Regular
    I’m down for one

Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    8 or 9

Never mind
    I found a pic for yaName:  Screenshot_20210103-130201_Chrome.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  35.9 KB
    This Made my afternoon scroll ^^

CGN Regular
    69 pages of replies, almost 4 months since original post, across 2 calendar years and 0 pics..

The fact we're still looking at this seriously is a testament to the sad state we are in as a community!

(please don't tell me there are pics, no one has posted any pics of *this* rifle)

Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    69 pages of replies, almost 4 months since original post, across 2 calendar years and 0 pics..

The fact we're still looking at this seriously is a testament to the sad state we are in as a community!

(please don't tell me there are pics, no one has posted any pics of *this* rifle)
    There are pics of the lower receiver in the white, do your own homework and looks. Personally Ive always wanted aBRN180 and this IS basically it so yeah Im more than happy waiting.

Jog on sour grape

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    There are pics of the lower receiver in the white, do your own homework and looks. Personally Ive always wanted aBRN180 and this IS basically it so yeah Im more than happy waiting.

Jog on sour grape
    There are no pics, you silly muffin

I don't want pics to know what itll look like, although that would be nice anyway

Pics would prove such a rifle even got to the prototype stage, which likely means you will not see this rifle this year

Hopefully you're more than happy waiting for something that isn't coming ;'P

I don't want pics to know what itll look like, although that would be nice anyway

Pics would prove such a rifle even got to the prototype stage, which likely means you will not see this rifle this year

Hopefully you're more than happy waiting for something that isn't coming ;'P
    I hope you understand that IRG is an exporter, not a manufacturer. They don’t need to do this for us & they don’t owe us a damned thing.

They went out of their way to get PWS and NDS, two top quality American manufacturers, to make us a rifle despite our risky political climate. The least we could do is be patient and let them do their work.

Thank you IRG for being brave & willing to invest in this new rifle, the vast majority of us greatly appreciate it. Keep it moving and never let the liberals and naysayers slow us down.

There are photos of the raw lower, though. Page 35 or 36 of this thread.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldPrime View Post
    There are photos of the raw lower, though. Page 35 or 36 of this thread.
    I think he’s asking for a finished product, as promised by IRUNGUNS. Not cad drawing not art concept not photoshopped google image not prototype. The product. I can imagine the gun just fine but that’s not what we are seeking.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.