Page 72 of 141 FirstFirst ... 526264656667686970717273747576777879808292 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    IRG already has a lower receiver prototype which means NDS has done its part, they’re just waiting on PWS to provide the upper.

The problem is that PWS has an unprecedented amount of demand right now. They have so many products and American contracts to fulfill, you cannot expect them to focus on a Canadian project right now. Imagine if ATRS was still making rifles and some people out in England wanted to buy some. Would you be happy if ATRS let the English people cut in front of us? So why do you expect PWS to prioritize us foreigners over their own national demand? They do not have the time to make prototype uppers for Canadians right now.

As for the predictions, their initial date was set for Thanksgiving 2020. The worst election in US history occurred 3 weeks before that.

IRG explained that due to the high demands, they must delay the project at least until the new year. And after what happened during this past week, it’s safe to say the demand is not coming down any time soon and the project will be delayed until further notice.

At this point, no news is good news.
    Correct me if I misunderstood, but I thought they said the prototype pictures were going to be available in 10 days. 10 days is a very short time. It's almost like saying "Honey I'm just around the corner, I'll be there in a few minutes", but reality is "I never even left house, and I'm getting ready to go buy groceries instead of coming by"

They said 10 days. In business operation terms, it means we're basically assembling it together, staging the background for pictures etc. It means it's "ready". Because shipping guns across border itself could already be a two weeks ordeal. Let alone if it hasn't even been machined yet.

I'm not bashing them (I spent $10K+ at IRUNGUNS), I'm pointing out discrepancies to help you all manage expectations going forward.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Correct me if I misunderstood, but I thought they said the prototype pictures were going to be available in 10 days. 10 days is a very short time. It's almost like saying "Honey I'm just around the corner, I'll be there in a few minutes", but reality is "I never even left house, and I'm getting ready to go buy groceries instead of coming by"

They said 10 days. In business operation terms, it means we're basically assembling it together, staging the background for pictures etc. It means it's "ready". Because shipping guns across border itself could already be a two weeks ordeal. Let alone if it hasn't even been machined yet.

I'm not bashing them (I spent $10K+ at IRUNGUNS), I'm pointing out discrepancies to help you all manage expectations going forward.
    Hopefully we get more good news from IRG soon.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    Hopefully we get more good news from IRG soon.
    100%. I'm personally down to buy at least 1. I have optics, Mlok attachments, stock and lights waiting for it...
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

since my loicence still hasnt arrived yet, the wait is fine hahahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by FiyAR15 View Post
    since my loicence still hasnt arrived yet, the wait is fine hahahahahha

>Joined 2018
    >Still hasnt gotten a PAL

You wot ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    >Joined 2018
    >Still hasnt gotten a PAL

You wot ?
    Nothing wrong with people lurking to see if they will enjoy this hobby before getting a license.

Welcome to the community @FiyAR15.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    #### I joined when I was still in highschool and didn't have my PAL.

thanks for the welcome!
    yeah i lurked here for a bit cos i wasn't old enough to get a pal, soon as i turned 18 i did the pal test. Lookin forward to actually bein active now

Quote Originally Posted by FiyAR15 View Post
    thanks for the welcome!
    yeah i lurked here for a bit cos i wasn't old enough to get a pal, soon as i turned 18 i did the pal test. Lookin forward to actually bein active now

Welcome fiy
    Don’t mind the grumpy old crotchety members, hope you like the rest of the community here

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Welcome fiy
    Don’t mind the grumpy old crotchety members, hope you like the rest of the community here
    thanks!