CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 53636566676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 778

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

  1. #721
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kelowna, BC
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by FiyAR15 View Post
    since my loicence still hasnt arrived yet, the wait is fine hahahahahha
    Welcome aboard!

  2. #722
    CGN Regular Ceiferiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    202
    https://youtu.be/DUoQet67xDg
    PWS makes the uppers for these
    for anyone curious

  3. #723
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kelowna, BC
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    https://youtu.be/DUoQet67xDg
    PWS makes the uppers for these
    for anyone curious
    That’s an upper that installls on an AR15 lower?

  4. #724
    Member GoldPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by zak88 View Post
    That’s an upper that installls on an AR15 lower?
    Correct, made by the same manufacturer who is working with NoDak for this particular rifle. There will have to be some design changes to the upper for it to be legal here, but the final product will likely be quite similar.

  5. #725
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kelowna, BC
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldPrime View Post
    Correct, made by the same manufacturer who is working with NoDak for this particular rifle. There will have to be some design changes to the upper for it to be legal here, but the final product will likely be quite similar.
    From NoDak Spud site:

    https://www.nodakspud.com/NDS-18S.htm

  6. #726
    GunNutz
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,388
    C'mon IRG, throw us a bone
    I need a .223 and I'm trying hard,not to buy one of those other two offerings..lol

  7. #727
    CGN Regular Ceiferiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    C'mon IRG, throw us a bone
    I need a .223 and I'm trying hard,not to buy one of those other two offerings..lol
    ERE just announced remodeled SG54xs

    Im gonna grab at least one of those tbh, But Im still keeping 2k aside waiting for this thing to drop lmao

  8. #728
    CGN Regular offgrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    117
    thanks
    Last edited by offgrid; 01-13-2021 at 01:45 PM. Reason: didnt know

  9. #729
    CGN Regular Ceiferiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    202
    Just making sure you know thats not the same rifle, yes ?

  10. #730
    CGN Regular Ceiferiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    202
    another week
    another peepeepoopoo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •