CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 64747677787980818283848586 LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 852

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

  1. #831
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    B.C. Interior
    Posts
    2,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    Heard from a little birdy (and saw the prototype) that a high quality AR-180 type receiver set in close to ready and being manufactured by a Canadian company, one that does not currently manufacture a AR-180 type receiver/rifle.
    High Quality and Canadian? Must start with an A and end with an S as the usual suspects I would not define as producing high quality products (BCL, Kodiak, Spectre Ltd).
    MRA and SBI should be able to build something with quality, depends on price point.

    Whoever it is I'll def take a look at it.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"
    Member: CPC, CCFR, CSSA

  2. #832
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    104
    Not coming . All on hold .

  3. #833
    Member GoldPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    Heard from a little birdy (and saw the prototype) that a high quality AR-180 type receiver set in close to ready and being manufactured by a Canadian company, one that does not currently manufacture a AR-180 type receiver/rifle.
    Can you share any more details?

  4. #834
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by kekservative View Post
    tbh who cares about the furniture... most of us are going to change it anyway.
    This

  5. #835
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2
    I heard it was Sterling Arms

  6. #836
    CGN Regular Ceiferiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Kingston ON
    Posts
    236
    if anyone has a source besides "Dude trust me" that would be nice tbh famalam

  7. #837
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    3,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    Heard from a little birdy (and saw the prototype) that a high quality AR-180 type receiver set in close to ready and being manufactured by a Canadian company, one that does not currently manufacture a AR-180 type receiver/rifle.
    If atrs started to make them. It would probably ruin their whole lawsuit. Which is based on getting money because the ban shut down their company... if they start up another model. The government will just say everything worked out for them..,

  8. #838
    CGN Regular Shorerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    If atrs started to make them. It would probably ruin their whole lawsuit. Which is based on getting money because the ban shut down their company... if they start up another model. The government will just say everything worked out for them..,
    ATRS has said they aren’t going to make a 180 at this point in time. They can’t justify the risk currently as they’re tied up with lawsuits and MS production.

  9. #839
    Super GunNutz
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Rural Alberta
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldPrime View Post
    Can you share any more details?
    I really wish I could, but I didn't ask and therefore don't feel I have the right to give out the 'who'. What I was told by the company owner though, was these rifles would not be competing against the WK/WS rifles and will likely be over 2K, very modular, and most parts will be 100% AR compatible other than the obvious. I'm also unsure (don't remember) if he will be seeking an FRT for this rifle or not, but I seem to recall the answer was NO.

  10. #840
    Super GunNutz
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Rural Alberta
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    High Quality and Canadian? Must start with an A and end with an S as the usual suspects I would not define as producing high quality products (BCL, Kodiak, Spectre Ltd).
    MRA and SBI should be able to build something with quality, depends on price point.

    Whoever it is I'll def take a look at it.
    Nope, not ATRS but man would I like to see them do so, especially if the lawsuit does not work out (I believe they have a very strong case however). I have a MS and the quality is second to none.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •