Page 95 of 141 FirstFirst ... 758587888990919293949596979899100101102103105115 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We will have information to share with everyone next week.
    Why do you guys make empty promises lol I’ve noticed quite a few times.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Why do you guys make empty promises lol I’ve noticed quite a few times.
    They went dark last year as well, nodak was the one that posted on CGN that the project was shelved.

I was thinking it but refrained some saying it. Why even say "we will have something for you next week" with this track record. Just surprise everyone with some goods.

Kind of a joke. I'm holding off buying something else that would fill the void that isn't always available to get this one but now I might just be a clown for still following the dangling carrot here.

I feel the same way. All this hype around "There is nothing in the Canadian market that will rival this platform."

Its been 11 months and all we've gotten was a picture of one machine at the factory, and some not even finished lowers.

I love ya IRUNGUNS, and if this rifle is what is promised, then it will be awesome. But we've still got nothing to show for it yet.

"It will look kinda like this BRN-180 that was posted awhile ago." Okay cool, I know what it'll "Kinda" look like, but I wanna know what it will really look like!

Wouldn’t be surprised if this goes dark again until the election is over…..
    Romans 13:4

Quote Originally Posted by KingMackenzieLXIX View Post
    I feel the same way. All this hype around "There is nothing in the Canadian market that will rival this platform."

Its been 11 months and all we've gotten was a picture of one machine at the factory, and some not even finished lowers.

I love ya IRUNGUNS, and if this rifle is what is promised, then it will be awesome. But we've still got nothing to show for it yet.

"It will look kinda like this BRN-180 that was posted awhile ago." Okay cool, I know what it'll "Kinda" look like, but I wanna know what it will really look like!
    No better way to attract attention to the company than just making a post here once every 2-3 months

Saw brownells selling brn 180 uppers with 18+5 barrels(which I think was meant for Canadian market before). Does that mean this project is a goner and they made it for internal us sale?
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by KingMackenzieLXIX View Post
    Just need to get 2 grand real quick. Anyone need a kidney?
    I do! Can you do 1.5k? I'm also saving up for a rifle...
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisselig View Post
    I’ve got one for 1.5k. It’s not mine, but I know where to get it…
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisselig View Post

Sorry man, best I can do is $1750. I mean, I could go to China and sell it for 15k, so I mean, its a pretty good deal.