Page 96 of 141 FirstFirst ... 7686888990919293949596979899100101102103104106116 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

CGN Regular
    Irungun was always a garbage company with awful customer service. I hope this will open peoples eyes up to what kind of business they are. Probably not though.

BANNED
    Dead?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    Irungun was always a garbage company with awful customer service. I hope this will open peoples eyes up to what kind of business they are. Probably not though.
    So is this thread fake news then? If so lets get the mods to take this thread down.

CGN Regular
    Go get the Spectre. It’s available and Premium. They are coming out with their own upper apparently

Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    I dunno about that, they have always went above and beyond for me. Just got 20 mags yesterday, they came super fast and well packed

I respect irunguns for brining in some interesting stuff in, and happy they do business here. I will say if they make a mistake on their part the owner can be a jerk, but call to your CC and he’s mr.niceguy. That’s just how some run their business.
    Last edited by Stevent; 08-17-2021 at 11:04 AM.

I believe IRG is trying their best to get this in, but god damn do they need to make sure they're good to go before they put dates out. And the fact that Mike from PWS had to tell us the program was on hold instead of the people who announced it in the first place errks me.

There's a decent chance they're waiting for the election, but whichever way they go they need to communicate what's happening when (not before) it's happening.

I want to buy this rifle, if it is a Canadian kosher BRN 180 (it's been 9 months and no pics beside a lower), but people have priorities for their money and being lead on is frustrating.

I can only hope we get good news soon.

Sell a vote blue edition for 3k and I'll buy it if that's what it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by C-71 is dumb View Post
    I believe IRG is trying their best to get this in, but god damn do they need to make sure they're good to go before they put dates out. And the fact that Mike from PWS had to tell us the program was on hold instead of the people who announced it in the first place errks me.

There's a decent chance they're waiting for the election, but whichever way they go they need to communicate what's happening when (not before) it's happening.

I want to buy this rifle, if it is a Canadian kosher BRN 180 (it's been 9 months and no pics beside a lower), but people have priorities for their money and being lead on is frustrating.

I can only hope we get good news soon.

Sell a vote blue edition for 3k and I'll buy it if that's what it takes.

>Reddit spacing
    Yeah I gotta keep it real with you chief, I ain't reading that.
    Also IRG please dont blue ball me again, I cant handle another round of CBT. Hope we see these soon.

Rifle update.

IRUNGUNS and everyone else are working as diligently as we can on this project. We know everyone is frustrated but given everything that is going south of the border we are doing the best we can.

We ask that everyone please understand there are several companies involved in this project and every one of them including us has a full plate, we all have very hard time keeping up with current demand.

There have been a few changes in the design of the rifle to ensure long term reliability and flawless functionality.

It needs to be perfect, it can’t short stroke, and needs to work with not only the best ammo but it needs to chew through Wolf steel case as well. Tolerances must be maintained while ensuring no excessive wear points.

The rifle will be a side charging piston driven platform with last round bolt hole open.

Some of the design changes are to improve the adjustable gas system and functionality or aesthetics of the rifle to be able to utilize all AR-15 accessories. I.E hand guards, stocks, barrels, LPK’s, and so on.

We are doing it this way so there is upgradability and so everyone can utilize the parts or most of the parts off their current platform.

We are very excited to share the progress, but we will not show you one thing and build another.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Glad for the update; hope the next one is timely and has some pics and a release date.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.