Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KM Tactical Glock 17 Complete Slide Assembly RMR Ready in Canada 299.99 USD

KM Tactical Glock 17 Complete Slide Assembly RMR Ready in Canada 299.99 USD

Name:  km-tacticalThreaded.jpg
Views: 1862
Size:  88.8 KB
    Please click picture for link to site
    IRUNGUNS US Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Why no love for gen 5?

Quote Originally Posted by venum View Post
    Why no love for gen 5?
    This selection would be for import you can use the filter for manufacturers see them here https://www.irunguns.com/category/slides-45

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

trying to find a way to filter so I can see the glock 17 gen 4 rmr cut slides. Any suggestions?

Scratch that.
    Is the Zev Tech Citadel RMR available to order for the 17 Gen 4?
    Last edited by Wenlockwrites; 02-23-2024 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Found a more specific question

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well I'm having issues with mine. Hopefully IRG gets back to me soon. They TXT me to let me know they would soon.

Cheers
    Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Well I'm having issues with mine. Hopefully IRG gets back to me soon. They TXT me to let me know they would soon.

Cheers
    Moe
    Out of spec barrels ? Can't fit a regular round in the chamber ? Multiple FTF, FTE and slide locking up out of battery ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershwin View Post
    Out of spec barrels ? Can't fit a regular round in the chamber ? Multiple FTF, FTE and slide locking up out of battery ?
    Not the barrel. The same play (0.025") Latterly is measured between the slide inside side wall and the outside wall of the chamber end of the barrel regardless of if the KM barrel or OEM Glock barrel. Rounds fit the chamber fine, no failure to feed or failure to eject. The barrel and slide are locked up properly. The barrel and slide are in the exact same position with the KM or Glock slide when in battery. Firing pin strikes on the squibs are off center from the primer. Not vertically but latterly.

Thanks for taking the time to help.
    Moe
    Last edited by Moe; 03-06-2024 at 05:47 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    How long does IRG technical support take to get back to you anyway? It's been a few days. They emailed me to say they would get in touch with me ASAP.

Cheers
    Moe

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    How long does IRG technical support take to get back to you anyway? It's been a few days. They emailed me to say they would get in touch with me ASAP.
    Cheers
    Moe
    They will come through eventually.

I actually ordered a black slide, and they sent me a tan one, so I immediately messaged them.

The customer service email replied and told me to email another person's email directly, which I did, and my issue was sorted out (they paid for return shipping and send out the correct slide).

Maybe send another polite email asking for an update.

CGN Regular
    I'm having issues with mine as well. I can install it on the frame, but can't rack the slide once installed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast