Page 83 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6373757677787980818283848586878889909193103 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Do you answer the phone or return emails anymore? Can you at least let your clients know what's going on especially a week after placing an order and receiving no shipping details?

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenOmelette View Post
    I was hoping we'd have better pics by now so I was googling hard. Oh well. At the least the one in white looks better than the one on the site.
    Maybe you missed the part where Nodak said the project has been shelved for now. Not sure why Irunguns continues to be radio silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Leg View Post
    Maybe you missed the part where Nodak said the project has been shelved for now. Not sure why Irunguns continues to be radio silence.
    No, I'm aware. But was still hoping to see something else other than the receiver in white. Futile effort was futile. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenOmelette View Post
    No, I'm aware. But was still hoping to see something else other than the receiver in white. Futile effort was futile. Oh well.
    Hopefully we'll see it some day

CGN Regular

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Well where is it?

nvm

i cri evry tim

CGN Regular
    Heard from a little birdy (and saw the prototype) that a high quality AR-180 type receiver set in close to ready and being manufactured by a Canadian company, one that does not currently manufacture a AR-180 type receiver/rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    Heard from a little birdy (and saw the prototype) that a high quality AR-180 type receiver set in close to ready and being manufactured by a Canadian company, one that does not currently manufacture a AR-180 type receiver/rifle.

Nice to have more options on the market. So far the fit and finish on the current offering leaves a lot to be desired when compared to some of my banned toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post

say sike right now or else Im selling some guns and holding out