Page 84 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6474767778798081828384858687888990919294104 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    Heard from a little birdy (and saw the prototype) that a high quality AR-180 type receiver set in close to ready and being manufactured by a Canadian company, one that does not currently manufacture a AR-180 type receiver/rifle.
    High Quality and Canadian? Must start with an A and end with an S as the usual suspects I would not define as producing high quality products (BCL, Kodiak, Spectre Ltd).
    MRA and SBI should be able to build something with quality, depends on price point.

Whoever it is I'll def take a look at it.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

CGN Regular
    Not coming . All on hold .

Heard from a little birdy (and saw the prototype) that a high quality AR-180 type receiver set in close to ready and being manufactured by a Canadian company, one that does not currently manufacture a AR-180 type receiver/rifle.
    Can you share any more details?

Quote Originally Posted by kekservative View Post
    tbh who cares about the furniture... most of us are going to change it anyway.
    This

I heard it was Sterling Arms

if anyone has a source besides "Dude trust me" that would be nice tbh famalam

If atrs started to make them. It would probably ruin their whole lawsuit. Which is based on getting money because the ban shut down their company... if they start up another model. The government will just say everything worked out for them..,

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    If atrs started to make them. It would probably ruin their whole lawsuit. Which is based on getting money because the ban shut down their company... if they start up another model. The government will just say everything worked out for them..,
    ATRS has said they aren’t going to make a 180 at this point in time. They can’t justify the risk currently as they’re tied up with lawsuits and MS production.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldPrime View Post
    Can you share any more details?
    I really wish I could, but I didn't ask and therefore don't feel I have the right to give out the 'who'. What I was told by the company owner though, was these rifles would not be competing against the WK/WS rifles and will likely be over 2K, very modular, and most parts will be 100% AR compatible other than the obvious. I'm also unsure (don't remember) if he will be seeking an FRT for this rifle or not, but I seem to recall the answer was NO.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    High Quality and Canadian? Must start with an A and end with an S as the usual suspects I would not define as producing high quality products (BCL, Kodiak, Spectre Ltd).
    MRA and SBI should be able to build something with quality, depends on price point.

Whoever it is I'll def take a look at it.
    Nope, not ATRS but man would I like to see them do so, especially if the lawsuit does not work out (I believe they have a very strong case however). I have a MS and the quality is second to none.