Page 82 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6272747576777879808182838485868788899092102 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Super GunNutz
    Biden ain't gonna ban sh!t!! Lol

He barely got voted in.

CGN Regular SuperDeadlyAccountant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Biden ain't gonna ban sh!t!! Lol

He barely got voted in.
    Word. I'm seeing tons of lefties who are mad about this. He can't protect them from crime. He can't protect them from the police. He can't protect them from psycho righties. He can't even protect himself. Has done dick-all so far for mental health and the economy.

There's good reason why he said "I ask congress" ... So when it inevitably fails he can blame someone else.
    You need guns to do righteous work, Ajay… for every gun is a bible, for every bullet… a sermon. And he said to them ‘God forth into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole of creation.’

Quote Originally Posted by Merk506 View Post
    No reason for this project to not go ahead now considering they want to ban ar 15s in united states.
    Biden's plan isn't a total ban; It's more or less equivalent to making them all behave like restricted firearms in Canada (registered, permission to transport, storage rules), it is also likely to get challenged in court and have millions of people protest it, and the next Republican will repeal it for sure.

If you're US law savy his plan is basically make "assault weapons" all NFA items meaning registry and a 200$ tax.

Biden Ban or not there will still be legally acquirable AR15's made and bought in the Unites States, what is absolutely up in the air is the future of similar rifles in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    You used logic in your statement. The government has proven time and time again that they don’t use logic. I’m sure they’d be more than happy to let thousands of these be sold all across the country then ban them with the stroke of a pen.
    While the Liberals are greasy enough to let something like that happen, they have already bitten off alot with the May 1st OIC. Between the ####storm of protests, legal battles and loosing rural ridings that the OIC caused I don't think they are very willing to expand the scope of their gun bans.

Consider right now they are in a disastrous state trying to spend billions of dollars to get a country with a lower population than California vaccinated before September and the potential for an early election.

I think the downplay of the gun ban in Bill Blair's most recent mandate letter shows they have way bigger priorities than banning more rifles.

Keep up faith, don't give up or give in, and pray PWS gets us some awesome 180s by years end!

So are these the pictures of the lower we are all looking for?

Source: https://www.nodakspud.com/NDS-18S.htm

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenOmelette View Post
    So are these the pictures of the lower we are all looking for?

Source: https://www.nodakspud.com/NDS-18S.htm
    No.

page 30ish has a prototype in the white.

Here, Page 35.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Here is a few pics fresh off the mill.

Attachment 430220Attachment 430221Attachment 430222
    While I hope we see these soon(ish) I doubt we will with the mandate Biden has given house and congress.
    Also big ups on IRGs for not just locking the thread tbh.
    Im sure they know many of us hope to get our grubby hands on these lol

I was hoping we'd have better pics by now so I was googling hard. Oh well. At the least the one in white looks better than the one on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenOmelette View Post
    I was hoping we'd have better pics by now so I was googling hard. Oh well. At the least the one in white looks better than the one on the site.

Personally I prefer the shorter/smoother rear end of the receiver. Thats one thing Ive never liked about the 180 and 180b is just how blocky the lower is, Can be quiet uncomfortable .