Page 87 of 141 FirstFirst ... 6777798081828384858687888990919293949597107 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Tagged for interest.. I want one..or two..
    Enjoying the shooting sports for 30 years..

Colt Canada !!.....CCFR..!..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SA85M1 View Post
    Tagged for interest.. I want one..or two..
    Vaporware.

IRG might as well lock this thread.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    The machines are likely busy 24/7, cranking out the known quantity of the BRN-180 uppers for the lucrative American market. The BRN-180 is more affordable then either other AR-15 piston uppers, or, as a complete rifle, other piston designs, while providing acceptable to good performance with excellent durability now that the bugs are worked out. With the fear the Biden Administration will make gun laws more restrictive, PWS can continue to make the BRN-180 in quantity for Brownells, and has no need or desire to divert production to the Canadian market, with both the risk of the Canadian government interference, as well as dealing whatever bugs came from modifying the BRN-180 upper to fit the NoDak 170 lower.

IRunGuns should partner with Range Warrior Accessories to either bring back their RWA-180 rifle or get them to produce a licensed PWS design for a modified BRN-180 upper with as many Canadian sourced parts as possible, still using the NoDak lower.
    Or a certain boutique Calgary shop with a bunch of idle CNC’s...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zak88 View Post
    Or a certain boutique Calgary shop with a bunch of idle CNC’s...
    Yes to this
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

The question you need to ask is "how many people will pay over $2200 for an AR180 rifle? the previous NoDAK/RWA/IRG collaboration was well over $1760 US. In my opinion an actual PWS made product is well worth the extra cost, but are you willing to pay that if is was made in Canada under license from PWS? CNC are remarkable machines, but fit and finish of the final product is not a sure thing.

CGN Regular
    My experience with my Canadian made Modern Sporters that I lost ice fishing in dec 2019, fit finish and quality surpassed Colt and Stag. All my rifles are worth more than $2k, but I’m fussy.

Any update on these?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Probably not gonna hear anything as the project seems to be dead. That said, I'm curious as to why IRG hasn't killed the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    Probably not gonna hear anything as the project seems to be dead. That said, I'm curious as to why IRG hasn't killed the thread.
    IRG knows the enormous potential for these to print money if they hit the market.

I'm willing to bet they are doing alot of negotiating and begging with PWS and Nodak Spud, but reality is until both Biden's policy get more clear, and we figure out if Canada is having a fall election, I doubt PWS will budge on their priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by C-71 is dumb View Post
    IRG knows the enormous potential for these to print money if they hit the market.

I'm willing to bet they are doing alot of negotiating and begging with PWS and Nodak Spud, but reality is until both Biden's policy get more clear, and we figure out if Canada is having a fall election, I doubt PWS will budge on their priorities.
    shut up weeb, your waifu is trash, and I'm crying that I still cant get this