Page 19 of 142 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Where’s the link to this If one wants to buy one or be on a list to be notified.....
    Sent an email but no response
    Not listed yet, no link to purchase and as far as I can tell, no presale
    Romans 13:4

Very nice. Now to decide if im saving for this or the next shipment of Type 81 lmg's.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    A little update.

The rifle will come with an Ace pig nose adaptor which will allow you to interface with any Milspec or Commercial buffer tube. You will also be able to use a folding stock adaptor for the guys that want to deck it out.

The rifle will also use standard AR-15 fire controls so the upgrade potential on the lower will be virtually unlimited.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    This is very good. Will this mean people can remove the buffer tube pig nose adapter and use a folding stock adapter in its place if they so choose to, like on AKs that use adapters like this? If so, this is fantastic!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo_42 View Post
    Very nice. Now to decide if im saving for this or the next shipment of Type 81 lmg's.
    How about both? Only thing annoying me is its not available in 308. I'd then hope it would be possible to rechamber it for something bigger such as 458 socom or 450 bushmaster. Then I can use it to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    A little update.

The rifle will come with an Ace pig nose adaptor which will allow you to interface with any Milspec or Commercial buffer tube. You will also be able to use a folding stock adaptor for the guys that want to deck it out.

The rifle will also use standard AR-15 fire controls so the upgrade potential on the lower will be virtually unlimited.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Will you sell a version of the rifle with a sig aluminum folding stock?

Quote Originally Posted by XperienceDUDE View Post
    Will you sell a version of the rifle with a sig aluminum folding stock?
    At this point, I'd buy it with no furniture if it means extra savings. A good number of gun owners interested in something like this are sitting on now-prohibited safe queens with very nice furniture that can be used on this. Sig aluminum folding stock is pretty hard to come by, so I'd rather they ship it and just buy the sig stock from them at a later date.

Hello Jason/IRG

Are you planning on a decent sized shipment? Or will these slowly trickle into the country? Just curious if a guy has to be on the ball when these first arrive in order to get one like the type81 LMG or if in your opinion there will be plenty to go around?

Quote Originally Posted by Skidoo_42 View Post
    ^^^

If I had my druthers I want one of the AR180s but 90's as hell looking.

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Where’s the link to this If one wants to buy one or be on a list to be notified.....
    Sent an email but no response
    This^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    IRG, please consider shipping without AR-compatible components included (trigers, hanguards, whatever else). Many of us have high quality ones on our ARs we would be swapping in anyway. Those components are at high demand (and price) in the US right now too - you might be better off letting the US market have them
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.