Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My experience and review as a newb of IRunGuns

My experience and review as a newb of IRunGuns

I want to preface that my items have not shipped yet, so, this is more of a review of my interaction today with IRunGuns.

I have been looking for a fun shotgun and found one on the IrunGuns.ca website. Tried to do some research on here for it, and came up blank except for the adverts IRunGuns put up. My search skills on here are probably sub par, but, I came up empty.
    I moved on to google and YT, and it seems to get some pretty positive reviews, so I made an account on IRunGuns and put it all in my cart. In the cart I also put a couple magazines for my TM22 and for mags I think are for the shotgun but there is nothing in the description of the shotgun or the mags that indicate that they are compatible with each other.

I called the number on the website... went to voicemail, and voicemail was full. frig. I hung up.

I started using my horrible search skills, and after about 10 mins, I get a call back from IRunGuns.

Started to talk to the guy on the phone, and asking questions like crazy. I am a complete newbie to the whole scene so I am sure most of my questions are dumb as hell, but he was super patient and answered all my questions. Until it came to the mags.

I asked if they were compatible with the shotgun. He didn't know. And rather than bull#### me, he told me he would call me right back and go test it out.

5 minutes later he called back, said they worked fine. He was able to cycle rounds from the mag into the gun just fine.

I can't stress enough how awesome that was. Its frustrating as #### when someone says something without really knowing and you take them for their word. This guy actually went and grabbed the gun I wanted to buy, and the magazine, and tested it. ####ing AMAZING!

After talking with him for another 10ish mins, he goes on his computer, takes my CC info, and puts the order through right there. Dude was able to pull up my shopping card for the website, and do everything right there. Again, going above and beyond.

I don't know if he wants me putting his name on CGN or not, so I won't. However, because of the customer service, I will be coming back to IRG and checking for things here first before going anywhere else, just because of the customer service I got today.

They don't pay this dude enough.

My experiences have been similar to yours - glad you had a positive one as well. I once ordered some mags off their US website and they called me to confirm the model of gun and verified those were the correct mags, as it wasn't a common gun.

Other times I have enquired about whether they can add a certain model to their inventory, and while they couldn't, they provided me to a link to gunbroker, and had already done the research onto which one was cheapest that met my needs for their import service. A+ effort all around.

Irg has always been awesome to deal with

Never had an issue and continue to order from them regularly.

One of the best vendors in the country!
    Most of us were gun noobs at one point.
    Where a rescue team,not assassins!!

I've never bought anything, ever, from them
    I've never been able to figure the cost to my door for a firearm. Next time the have something interesting to me, I'll call them for more info. Thanks !

Received my dream firearm (14.17” CZ Bren 2) recently from Irunguns, shipped right to my door. Great experience, they’re as good as I keep hearing about. I won’t hesitate to use them again.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge308 View Post
    I've never bought anything, ever, from them
    I've never been able to figure the cost to my door for a firearm. Next time the have something interesting to me, I'll call them for more info. Thanks !
    That was one of my questions today as well. I originally quoted the $25 flat rate shipping, and I asked if that was for each item, or if i bought multiple items if it was only charged once.

He explained that that was only to get it into Canada. After that, its just whatever Canada Post would charge to get it to my door and 5% GST in AB.

During the call he even gave me the shipping quote for everything from Canada Post before I placed the order. Came to like $35 CAD. YMMV but like I said, this guy was on point!

Haven't bought too much from them but they were awesome deals.
    "Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out." Claudius

Irunguns is always a pleasure … it’s just that import time that hurt
    But that’s not their fault

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast