Page 92 of 141 FirstFirst ... 728284858687888990919293949596979899100102112 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Seeing what some folks down south are doing with the 180 offerings down there, I am really hoping we can see something of that quality up here.

Naw dude has a $300 folding hinge with a buffer tube on a gun that can take a regular folder.. that’s not impressive at all

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rugbydave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Naw dude has a $300 folding hinge with a buffer tube on a gun that can take a regular folder.. that’s not impressive at all
    Being that the BRN-180 uppers drop onto AR-15 lowers, it's quite possible that dude is just using an existing AR lower (complete with Law folder) that he already has? In the same vein as having one lower and multiple uppers...

That folding stock adaptor is so clumsy and adding LOP. Just put on a regular AR tube thread or a pica tinny rail adaptor for MCX folding stock.

Folding stock is mostly useless IMHO and has little utilitarian value unless it is a back pack gun, which is useless on a 18.5" NR barrel. Collapsable stock with adjustable LOP is useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Seeing what some folks down south are doing with the 180 offerings down there, I am really hoping we can see something of that quality up here.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    That folding stock adaptor is so clumsy and adding LOP. Just put on a regular AR tube thread or a pica tinny rail adaptor for MCX folding stock.

Folding stock is mostly useless IMHO and has little utilitarian value unless it is a back pack gun, which is useless on a 18.5" NR barrel. Collapsable stock with adjustable LOP is useful.
    Idk compared to the wk180 or wsmcr that stock adapter in the photo looks fantastic lol. Obviously whatever comes to us wont have that mechanism, as that is literally just an AR 15 lower in that picture. I think the guy posted it just as an example of the quality of ar180 hed like to see available to us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    As much as this project excites me, won't the backdoor registry be in place by the time these guns make it up here?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundoggy View Post
    As much as this project excites me, won't the backdoor registry be in place by the time these guns make it up here?
    Most likely.... However, they can't use it as proof you actually have the firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbydave View Post
    Being that the BRN-180 uppers drop onto AR-15 lowers, it's quite possible that dude is just using an existing AR lower (complete with Law folder) that he already has? In the same vein as having one lower and multiple uppers...
    Ah right you are, ours won’t be cross compatible obviously, but that’s a good point

It’s a nice looking upper and whatever version we have will sell like hot cakes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rugbydave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Ah right you are, ours won’t be cross compatible obviously, but that’s a good point

It’s a nice looking upper and whatever version we have will sell like hot cakes
    Agreed. It's the AR-180 that most people want (nice finish, enclosed upper with dust cover, rifle or mid-length gas system (I believe?)).

We will have information to share with everyone next week.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post

I agree with the MCX adapability. Very impressed with that design.

Looking forward to the new updates!
    #BeLoveCreateProtect