Page 47 of 142 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434445464748495051525354555767 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Quote Originally Posted by vcarriere View Post
    the clock is ticking.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    Weren't we supposed to get some videos of it in action by the 17th?
    Today's the 28th, any news yet?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuts View Post
    Today's the 28th, any news yet?
    All part of the hype up

CGN Regular
    I don’t mean to stir up anything. I hope the guys making this has a good legal sense and not to use AR15 lower forgings to make the 180 lower.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    I don’t mean to stir up anything. I hope the guys making this has a good legal sense and not to use AR15 lower forgings to make the 180 lower.
    “Ar15 lower forging” = “chunk of aluminum”

RCMP approved it after the may 1st OIC so clearly it's not an AR lower.
    Like IRG stated its proprietary.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    “Ar15 lower forging” = “chunk of aluminum”
    I sincerely hope you are correct, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they pull a Swiss arms receiver on us. They’re known to go through mental gymnastics to screw with us.

Anddd remember 80% lower rulings?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

CGN Regular
    It's not a forged reciever, so i dont know how youd think this would be an issue.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    NoDak has been in the business of producing replacement AR180 lowers for some time; Range Warrior Accessories previously produced high quality AR-180 pattern uppers and used imported NoDak lowers to make complete rifles. NoDak has modified its 180 lower for this project, including adding the pig snout adapter to allow use of a buffer tube or alternate kind of stock; it is definitely not just modifying one of their AR15 lowers.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    It's not a forged reciever, so i dont know how youd think this would be an issue.
    I hope its a billet and not a forged receiver. If it was forged...I’d like to know *what* forging was used, if you catch my drift.

I probably missed it but they did say it’s billet right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    NoDak has been in the business of producing replacement AR180 lowers for some time; Range Warrior Accessories previously produced high quality AR-180 pattern uppers and used imported NoDak lowers to make complete rifles. NoDak has modified its 180 lower for this project, including adding the pig snout adapter to allow use of a buffer tube or alternate kind of stock; it is definitely not just modifying one of their AR15 lowers.
    Right. Question is, was the lower ever a forged lower intended for an AR15? That’s the question. If it’s a billet from a rectangular block of aluminum, all is fine.