Page 18 of 142 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Quote Originally Posted by XperienceDUDE View Post
    Im going to make mine look similar to this. Im in love whit the sig stock
    https://imgur.com/r/ar15/4rQL4FW
    I'm basically thinking of doing the exact same thing!
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Milspec

Quote Originally Posted by XperienceDUDE View Post
    Commercial or milspec tube ?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fisselig View Post
    I'm basically thinking of doing the exact same thing!
    Me x3! I prefer the charging handle on the L, so I can keep my R hand on the pistol grip, but all NR options like this are prohib in Canada at the moment. OTOH, you gain the possibility of a folding stock. Watch the Brownells video again, I’m very impressed.

I’m interested in getting one a putting a folding stock on it. Would really like an upper in a legal hunting caliber too - Grendel being my preference - but that’s a down the road wish. I’ve been wanting a black rifle I can use for gophers, coyotes, plinking at the range, and deer with a second upper.

This looks very promising.

A little update.

The rifle will come with an Ace pig nose adaptor which will allow you to interface with any Milspec or Commercial buffer tube. You will also be able to use a folding stock adaptor for the guys that want to deck it out.

The rifle will also use standard AR-15 fire controls so the upgrade potential on the lower will be virtually unlimited.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 09-24-2020 at 04:09 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    American or Canadian thanks giving?
    In an older post it said "forecasts are 60 to 90 days" so I'm guessing American thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    A little update.

The rifle will come with an Ace pig nose adaptor which will allow you to interface with any Milspec or Commercial buffer tube. You will also be able to use a folding stock adaptor for the guys that want to deck it out.

The rifle will also use standard AR-15 fire controls so the upgrade potential on the lower will be virtually unlimited.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Looking forward to seeing some pictures for sure. Thanks for the update
    Romans 13:4

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    A little update.

The IRUNGUNS Team

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Tag
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Tag

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Where’s the link to this If one wants to buy one or be on a list to be notified.....
    Sent an email but no response
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow