Page 130 of 221 FirstFirst ... 110120122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138140150 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Someone is going to need to put a vid up on youtube. Im poking at it and theres going to need to be some VERY careful filing/grinding to get that plate off!

CGN Regular
    This wait is excruciating.... They need to move double time on the packing and shipping.

If anyone care to keep a tally, order 7725(ish) was delivered this morning, having travelled to the Beauce region of Qc.
    Haven't yet had the chance to open the package, though.

There is a video of someone unboxing a LMG on YouTube uploaded 3 days, unfortunately it is not in English though.

CGN Regular
    7751 arrived in the GTA this evening, delivery date is planned for Wed.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    UPDATE
    Unfortunately we have sold out our entire shipment within 12 hours of launch.
    Have you thought of maybe importing more than like 50 at a time? It's like every cool rifle is imported by the handful and every time sold out faster than the latest graphics card on launch day.

Quote Originally Posted by 421SuperDuty View Post
    Have you thought of maybe importing more than like 50 at a time? It's like every cool rifle is imported by the handful and every time sold out faster than the latest graphics card on launch day.
    You need to add another zero to that number buds. And add a few more hundred most likely. Just look at the order numbers in the previous posts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 421SuperDuty View Post

Funny how none of the private courier companies closed because of smoke. I guess those union workers have very sensitive lungs. When I use Fedex I never get these excuses about smoke, pandemics, strikes etc. things just arrive on time. Canada post has been on a steady decline for the least 10 years. Their staff and service are starting to resemble the thirld world more every day

Quote Originally Posted by mach 1 View Post
    Sh*t happens, the richmond center was shut down for almost over a week, 1st they stopped working cause of heavy smoke blowing in from Cali, Oregon and Washington then after that cleared apparently someome caught covid there.

If something is not showing up and Canadapost is running then what I do is wait 2 days after delivery to see if any updates, if not I file a claim and then pretty much everytime after I do it gets scanned in a few hours later of not the next day. They must rush to find it when they see its firearm related.
    Last edited by blueskies; 09-29-2020 at 12:19 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Funny how none of the private courier companies closed because of smoke. I guess those union workers have very sensitive lungs. When I use Fedex I never get these excuses about smoke, pandemics, strikes etc. things just arrive on time. Canada post has been on a steady decline for the least 10 years. Their staff and service are starting to resemble the thirld world more every day
    Face-palm.
    Spoken like someone with a comfortable office job where you likely get to work from home daily and do not have to deal with reality.
    Maybe if you worked in an warehouse shoulder to shoulder with dozens or hundreds of other workers during an active major outbreak you'd feel differently. Especially if you risk bringing this virus home to someone who is older and in poor health.