Page 31 of 221 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272829303132333435363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    It’s a little annoying when certain people buy up all the stock for the sole purpose of reselling for huge profit and the guy who wants one can’t buy it because the greedy buggers bought em all up before the other guy could get one
    Easiest solution is to not pay the over inflated price and let the greedy b&stards sit on them
    It did look like TI had a maximum limit for buying but it was set high at 10

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    It’s a little annoying when certain people buy up all the stock for the sole purpose of reselling for huge profit and the guy who wants one can’t buy it because the greedy buggers bought em all up before the other guy could get one
    Easiest solution is to not pay the over inflated price and let the greedy b&stards sit on them
    It did look like TI had a maximum limit for buying but it was set high at 10
    How the hell do you know how many people bought, they all could have been individually sold, I know I only bought one but like most things of someone wanted it for more than I wanted to keep it I’d sell.

Any one from Alberta have a spare limited LMG at retail to let me have one? Too bad I missed opportunity. Please let me know, appreciate it.
    Last edited by MrSkrewuvsky; 09-17-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrusseller View Post
    Nah there are still some good people in the world. Someone on the thread has already hooked me up without price gouging.
    if they have anymore send one my way
    focus...commitment...sheer f#$*ing will.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmedGinger View Post
    Look up the Type 81 rifle and just add a couple more inches to the barrel.
    Ya seen most of them already. Just wanted to see the bipods deployed i prone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblr View Post
    I can finally turn my Toyota into a technical and make those logging road shoots more interesting :P I'll probably be in for the 2nd shipment if I can find some RPK mags and mod them haha
    Link to TRD pintle mount?

Quote Originally Posted by bennypoo View Post
    Ya seen most of them already. Just wanted to see the bipods deployed i prone.
    Do a search for videos on shooting an RPK. Same basic principle, same bipod.

Does anyone know when were expected to get these shipped to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Jv171916x View Post
    Does anyone know when were expected to get these shipped to us?
    I spoke to someone about my order today and they said it would be shipped out in the next two days.

Quote Originally Posted by FannyBayR1 View Post
    Wow so if you bought Amazon stock a 100 a share you’d sell it on at 100 irrespective of what the market has done?? Did I get that right?
    Lol. Little salty I didn’t jump on the $1000 over retail deal that you offered eh?