Page 58 of 221 FirstFirst ... 384850515253545556575859606162636465666878 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Until I see a pic on this thread, nothing's delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    I paid by Visa and got an order number. I saw the charge on my Visa a few days ago and now it disappeared, strange.
    Weird, me too. That being said, all the operations on my visa since very-early morning on the 16th (about 11h before the LMG went up for sale) are absent. I'm thinking it's just my bank being dumb once again, and the operations will show up eventually.
    Order still shows up as 'processing' on the TI website, which is better than nothing.

CGN Regular
    My order says processing and money is gone from mr visa.Got some fig 11s to hammer.

Should see mine today or tomorrow, also fwiw, got my tracking info on the 19th, was shipped the 17th and my order was within 10 minutes of the email going out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSkrewuvsky View Post
    Any one from Alberta have a spare limited LMG at retail to let me have one? Too bad I missed opportunity. Please let me know, appreciate it.
    Of course. For the same markup you try selling your stuff on Gunpost for... 400% plus. So you're lookin' at $6,000 Lol!

. mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by GTALife View Post
    Of course. For the same markup you try selling your stuff on Gunpost for... 400% plus. So you're lookin' at $6,000 Lol!
    You either have the money to buy or you have the items you wanted in your poor life, but unfortunately you don't have neither slum, secured one already and I'll be ordering tone of them in the second batch lawl, and maybe like you said mark them 400% up and sell them to you, haha.

CGN Regular
    Everyone watch out, this guys got a big dick, and gets all the ladies. Bunch of peasants trying to mock our king MrSkrewuvsky, how dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by ImMatt View Post
    Everyone watch out, this guys got a big dick, and gets all the ladies. Bunch of peasants trying to mock our king MrSkrewuvsky, how dare you!
    And yet you can't do #### about it instead of hitting your keyboard, can you? Where are you even coming from dog, no scores? A newly registered newbie lawl.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkrewuvsky View Post
    And yet you can't do #### about it instead of hitting your keyboard, can you? Where are you even coming from dog, no scores? A newly registered newbie lawl.
    S.hit you must get all the likes on social media. Life must be rainbows, and unicorns in your world. Raging in jealousy for you.