Page 63 of 221 FirstFirst ... 435355565758596061626364656667686970717383 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebz View Post
    I'm a reseller/investor/collector whatever.
    I don't mind Tactical Import holding my 7000$ order and put the eager people ahead. But that's just me.
    When I buy a gun I always prefer to go big and sell what I don't need. This way I can have guns and stuff for free, especially considering prices will eventually go up. (Do you really expect people to not do that?)
    This is a free market, go be communist somewhere else.
    I don’t know where you’ve been over the last few months... the prices aren’t going up “naturally”. It’s been stated on this thread many times with open discourse. “Let’s inflate these “asking” prices and see how many idiots we can bend-over”. You let the cat-out-of-the-bag and killed your credibility. It’s the same as TI posting their actually cost per unit and gross profits per rifle. If they did that no-one would buy it. “Hey everyone! We payed only $700 for this new rifle but, we’re selling them to you for a healthy profit at $1500 a rifle! Get yours now!”

Stay classy.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    What a beauty
    Don’t have a lot of time now but can show more pics later.
    This thing has a lot of oil on it. Going to take a day to clean.
    Looking sweet!!!!!!

Blued or parkerized version??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Seems to be not bent lol

Super GunNutz
    At the end of the day, that shouldn't matter. You either find the price attractive enough to buy or you don't. You don't need to see behind the curtain to decide whether the quoted price is fair or not.

The market has a way of balancing out after some of these peaks and valleys. Don't like the price or find it worth it, don't buy it.

There is a massive risk involved in importing firearms on a good day in Canada, let alone in these times. I am grateful for the effort in bringing them in. And who is to say how much they deserve to be making?

The costs involved in an operation like theirs I'm sure aren't anything to sneeze at, that overhead eats up a lot of profit. They aren't pocketing the entire markup by any means..

Just my. 02

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    I don’t know where you’ve been over the last few months... the prices aren’t going up “naturally”. It’s been stated on this thread many times with open discourse. “Let’s inflate these “asking” prices and see how many idiots we can bend-over”. You let the cat-out-of-the-bag and killed your credibility. It’s the same as TI posting their actually cost per unit and gross profits per rifle. If they did that no-one would buy it. “Hey everyone! We payed only $700 for this rifle and we’re selling them to you for a healthy profit at $1500 a rifle. Get yours now!”

Stay classy.

I don’t know where you’ve been over the last few months... the prices aren’t going up “naturally”. It’s been stated on this thread many times with open discourse. “Let’s inflate these “asking” prices and see how many idiots we can bend-over”. You let the cat-out-of-the-bag and killed your credibility. It’s the same as TI posting their actually cost per unit and gross profits per rifle. If they did that no-one would buy it. “Hey everyone! We payed only $700 for this new rifle but, we’re selling them to you for a healthy profit at $1500 a rifle! Get yours now!”

Stay classy.
    lol at making profit using brand new limited edition stuff for the past 10 years

Got my tracking number! Looks like label was created on the 17th but not picked up for a few days. Anyway, at least I can track it now lol.
    CSSA and CCFR member

Stay classy.
    I don't agree can you imagine if this rifle showed up on EE 10 days ago with a $2800 price the sellers inbox would have crashed for the guys throwing money at him.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    No effect on placement
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    What a beauty
    Don’t have a lot of time now but can show more pics later.
    This thing has a lot of oil on it. Going to take a day to clean.
    Sweet! It comes with the amphetamine filled packs and everything!! Hahaha JK
    Last edited by Repper; 09-22-2020 at 05:38 PM.
    I was wounded by a machine gun, it looks really UZI

Anyone thought of the no-drill red dot mount? Seems like the handle base is a good attachment point for a custom-made one.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Looking sweet!!!!!!

Blued or parkerized version??
    Parkerised version. Probably going to buy a blued one as well when the come