Page 203 of 221 FirstFirst ... 183193195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyyb View Post
    TI ive reached out multiple times via CGN and email, can you please advise on what I have to do to get the 75 rnd drum magazine wheels?

Thanks!
    I just sent them an email with my order number and requested the drum mag parts kits. They got back to me like a week later?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero_matt View Post
    I just sent them an email with my order number and requested the drum mag parts kits. They got back to me like a week later?
    Do you know if the drums on their site right now have fixed the problem. What was the problem with them exactly

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan370 View Post
    Do you know if the drums on their site right now have fixed the problem. What was the problem with them exactly
    There is a $25 option to buy the normal cap wheel now with the drum. Drum has a max capacity of 5 where as the proper wheel would allow you to load 75rds (being optimistic here) the laws are changed, however if installed now would require you to block the wheel "permanently" through use of a rivit, etc.

When paying non-nuetered prices, optimistic folks prefer their neutered accessories have the option of being returned to fully functional.
    Last edited by onetwentyish; 10-21-2020 at 01:22 PM.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    TI ive reached out multiple times via CGN and email, can you please advise on what I have to do to get the 75 rnd drum magazine wheels?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero_matt View Post
    easy peasy. send your request with your info and nadine replied at sales@tacticalimport.ca

CGN Regular
    Got mine yesterday from the post office. Good looking rifle. It has some machining flaws like the barrel and bipod has some rough and shiney surfaces. but its nothing to really to be annoyed about since im going to be using it. I Wonder if there will any polymer replacement parts in the Future as the wood i can see could get beat up a bit.

CGN Regular
    You guys ever notice how you can read a classified advertisement and figure out exactly why someone is selling something? Go read through the ee and see the type 81 lmg advertisements. How many did you guys come up with for angry wives lmao?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

Thanks!
    Please check your junkmail, often our replies end up there! Also for hotmail/gmail users they have two sections to the inbox (focused/other/promotions), sometimes the email will go to the "other/promotions" section!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    TI, have you considered editing the title of this thread..... until you have stock?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by zelly View Post
    My “friend” Received his today. Has any buddy refinished the wood on these ?.
    See post #1723 in this thread.

Also post #40 in the thread below.

<https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2069255-T-81-LMG-Just-pics-and-no-bull?p=17452838#post17452838>
    Last edited by sdizzyday; 10-22-2020 at 12:24 AM.
    Member:CCFR & CPC

Quote Originally Posted by can-down View Post
    ti, have you considered editing the title of this thread..... Until you have stock?
    ^^^^^this!!!