Page 116 of 221 FirstFirst ... 96106108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124126136 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yank View Post
    My son was home all day, we have to travel to a superbox so only notices delivered. Thanks for yet another broken election promise justine!
    lolwut
    The idea is firearms require a signature for delivery.
    BUT 'cuz a little thing called a pandemic, or fake news, signatures at the door aren't happening to prevent face to face interaction.
    So, every firearm should be card for pickup.

One of turdeaus election promises was to eliminate superboxes so all Canadians would have home delivery again. He didnt deliver. Thats lolwut. Pandemic aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    im not worried. i just wanna be home when it arrives.
    You'll have to pick the package at the Post Office anyway.

CGN Regular
    Christmas Eve here , got the card today , mines at the Post office for pickup tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    The best way to beat them is at the source. 10 per person? Really? You know exactly what they're doing with them. More people with these in their hands the better, one dildo sitting on a stock pile to sell at a gross markup is a disservice to the community.

Other companies have figured this out long ago by limiting quantities at launch to 1 or 2 per customer.
    Literally no real business looking to make money does that lol

Quote Originally Posted by svt1940 View Post
    Awesome! I cant wait to get one when next ship^ment will come. How the bipod feel and stay locked securely in open and folded position?
    It locks closed when folded but it flops from side to side still.

Quote Originally Posted by polkey View Post
    Took the bipod off mine, prefer to shoot off a bag so was dead weight, easy enough to put back on. One side is a solid rivet/pin, other side is a roll pin.
    LOL it's your money man but why? You effectively turned your LMG into a standard Type 81. That's like replacing oem 20 inch wheels with 15 inchers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelord View Post
    You'll have to pick the package at the Post Office anyway.
    Bcos of the weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    Bcos of the weight?
    Because of the condition set by the shipper (i.e. Tac Import) for the packages. At least those which include the guns themselves at least.
    We are all only getting a notice delivered to our door, while the package will sit at the post office where you will have to pick it up in person. This is called Card of Pickup, and the CanPost website tells me the following;
    Card for pickup
    We’ll take the item directly to the post office for pickup. We’ll leave a delivery notice card at the recipient’s address that tells them to pick up the item at a designated post office. To pick it up, the recipient or a representative is required to show a valid piece of government-issued photo ID that shows the same address as the one on the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapanese View Post
    LOL it's your money man but why? You effectively turned your LMG into a standard Type 81. That's like replacing oem 20 inch wheels with 15 inchers.
    I may have to do this too because I shoot off a bench and that bipod is way too high for bench shooting.
    I suspect it would also chew your bag up if that’s what your using for a rest and leave a bunch off plastic pellets leaking everywhere.
    [/URL][/IMG]