Page 131 of 221 FirstFirst ... 111121123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139141151 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

I work construction. Not once did we stop or slow down for anything, if you wanted to stop you could but most people preferred to work. We just implemented Social distancing and more strict hand washing. I guess not everyone is cut from the same cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    Face-palm.
    Spoken like someone with a comfortable office job where you likely get to work from home daily and do not have to deal with reality.
    Maybe if you worked in an warehouse shoulder to shoulder with dozens or hundreds of other workers during an active major outbreak you'd feel differently. Especially if you risk bringing this virus home to someone who is older and in poor health.
    Seven point six two by thirty nine full metal jacket

Quote Originally Posted by Tsalt View Post
    I work construction. Not once did we stop or slow down for anything, if you wanted to stop you could but most people preferred to work. We just implemented Social distancing and more strict hand washing. I guess not everyone is cut from the same cloth.
    Same with us, I work in a no fail role and as such we just figured out how to works sensibly given the risks. As compared to figuring out how not to work, see that's the difference!!

I work construction buddy with lots of other people that don't have the luxury of a union or government job where we get to stay home because of smoke in the air or a virus with a 99.98% survival rate

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffhere View Post
    Face-palm.
    Spoken like someone with a comfortable office job where you likely get to work from home daily and do not have to deal with reality.
    Maybe if you worked in an warehouse shoulder to shoulder with dozens or hundreds of other workers during an active major outbreak you'd feel differently. Especially if you risk bringing this virus home to someone who is older and in poor health.

Got the gun out of the packaging.
    It's felt like halfway between a gun and an oil spill. Damn that stuff was everywhere!
    Managed to close the bolt on my finger, exactly like the first time I started fugging about with my Type81.
    Don't like how much of a gap there is between the lower handguard and the retainer in front, but otherwise the gun seems perfect. No barrel cant, bore is slick and shiny, the bolt move without hiccup, etc. etc.
    No real point in posting pictures, since I neither have the photographic skill of some other gents here, nor is there really a need to post the same gun again. That being said, I feel generous.

Guns and pussy. Perfect
    [/URL][/IMG]

Order 782x tracking info received, shipped and moving yesterday

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsalt View Post
    I don’t think the postal workers have the choice to come in or not they just get told by the brass to stay home. Not much people can do at an individual level when they work in a big corporation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isobar1999 View Post
    I don’t think the postal workers have the choice to come in or not they just get told by the union to stay home. Not much people can do at an individual level when they work in a big corporation.
    Fixed it.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    Fixed it.
    Union , brass , corporate , whatever doesn’t make a difference. Not like the individual can show up and work from their own decision. Anyways Canada Post doesn’t sell T81 LMG’s so no point flogging a dead horse in this thread.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    I work construction buddy with lots of other people that don't have the luxury of a union or government job where we get to stay home because of smoke in the air or a virus with a 99.98% survival rate
    I have a buddy in our local postal(sorting center for another carrier, not Canada Post specifically). 50-60 employees ended up being infected with COVID-19 because they share the same air for eight hours + at a time.
    Atleast one of these workers brought the virus home, infected their older relatives and was attending a funeral a few weeks later.
    Laugh at it or not, it's not all fake news and not everyone walks away like it was a regular cold.