Page 43 of 221 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Awesome that they sold out!
    Well done, TI
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    I’m just trying to stir the s#it pot. Sorry guys. I’m such a dick lol my order # starts with an 8 so I’m not seeing mine for a bit!
    Aw you could've stringed them on a bit longer.

CGN Regular
    I'm just curious how many of these rifles will actually get used and how many will stay in the original packaging as safe queens/investments. Hmm. I saw an advert the other day of someone selling a brand new in box type 81 folder that allegedly came from the first order TI brought in.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    Aw you could've stringed them on a bit longer.
    I felt bad and before you know it TI’s phones would have been ringing off the hook with even more shipping inquiries and they woulda been pissed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pl1nk View Post
    Matches my order exactly
    My order number is under 7700

My orders not on that list. And I plan on using mine.. the one that I didn't buy that is..
    Seven point six two by thirty nine full metal jacket

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    I'm just curious how many of these rifles will actually get used and how many will stay in the original packaging as safe queens/investments. Hmm. I saw an advert the other day of someone selling a brand new in box type 81 folder that allegedly came from the first order TI brought in.
    Im definitely shooting and keeping mine. But dudes some dudes are doing it to profit.

CGN Regular
    I’ll be using mine. Hopefully to drop a deer with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tsalt View Post
    My orders not on that list. And I plan on using mine.. the one that I didn't buy that is..
    The list is a series of numbers not specific numbers.

I will absolutely be shooting mine. It will a frequent sight on the range, maybe not a huge round count, but it’s too cool not to enjoy. I cannot wait for the strange looks and questions...
    But I’ve got a nice spot picked out in the gun room so I can admire it just as much as it shoot it...