Page 202 of 221 FirstFirst ... 182192194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    It's funny a big selling point for them was" those are the last ever!"
    That's what were were told, State Arms factory was clearing out old tooling and getting rid of obsolete production lines to make room for new service rifle coming through. We even sold all our demo/media rifles at the warehouse sale. Even our initial prototype. Tooling for other guns like Type 03 was completely dismantled. Turns out that T81 might be sticking around a while longer as foreign militaries still need maintenance stock from time to time and their orders are large enough to justify for the time being
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    That's what were were told, State Arms factory was clearing out old tooling and getting rid of obsolete production lines to make room for new service rifle coming through. We even sold all our demo/media rifles at the warehouse sale. Even our initial prototype. Tooling for other guns like Type 03 was completely dismantled. Turns out that T81 might be sticking around a while longer as foreign militaries still need maintenance stock from time to time and their orders are large enough to justify for the time being
    Great I'll definitely be looking at getting a regular model for me collection.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Great news for all serious collectors and shooters! Bad news for all those speculators trying to make a quick buck or worse scamming people with promised deliveries of type 81 and LMG.
    Last edited by scianna54; 10-21-2020 at 11:06 AM.

My “friend” Received his today. Two things. The bolt was super super stiff on it. Would only open 2/8 of the full slide action. Eventually got it free. The bigger thing that’s more ascetics but the upper wood on the hand guard is way off in colour and grain to the bottom and butt stock. And the grip looks worse then the beaver barf of the cz 858. (Mind you I liked that as it all matched) Has any buddy refinished the wood on these ? Overall “he” is very happy with the buy.
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I would be surprised if they even had 1000. Much bigger outfits like North Sylva won't even commit to a single minimum order of 500 .300 blackout X-95.
    300 blackout is enormously over discussed compared to the number of people who actually use it.

It's a "tacticool" thing discussed on forums and claimed to be "operated" with but it's a niche calibre for people with moderators elsewise there's very little use for it.

the internal machining on mine is a little sub par in spots. Tool chatter marks on the bolt rail in places and a spot on the bolt. The bolt travels fine, doesn't feel too gritty or have too much resistance. Hopefully it shoots fine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero_matt View Post
    Can you post a picture? I'd like to see it.
    A couple of photos as requested

Last edited by CobraGT; 10-21-2020 at 06:36 PM.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Yeah, I'll take a couple.of.pics this weekend, before it heads off to Canmore to join the rest of Mike's collection.
    Man, if only we could have seen these boating accidents coming ahead of time!!

My buddy who ordered one just got shipping notification yesterday. The label was printed on the second of October, so it sat a few weeks before being sent out..
    Seven point six two by thirty nine full metal jacket

TI ive reached out multiple times via CGN and email, can you please advise on what I have to do to get the 75 rnd drum magazine wheels?

Thanks!
    Member of the CCFR