Page 199 of 221 FirstFirst ... 179189191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207209219 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Is there still no chance at all of getting more of the regular rifle versions in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjackdaddy View Post
    Is there still no chance at all of getting more of the regular rifle versions in the future?
    There may be some coming late next year TI has said due to a contract for rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Hey guys just an update, big push this past weekend, we now have just about all of the rifles packed and sent out! Please allow this week for Canada Post to scan in and update tracking and for us to sort through everything and update orders. We have a number of accessory orders that are still pending but should go through faster There also might be some orders that slipped through the cracks so please give us this time to sort and find any discrepancies.

Next shipment will be leaving factory in a few days! Also, once we are caught up on shipping we will be releasing a number of rifles that were held back in case of potential warranty claims. No pre-orders, first come first served, will be posted on our Facebook page and on CGN (no email announcement since it's not a ton of rifles).
    Would this be the last shipment or are any more expected beyond to fulfill this order?

Just pickup first package was 4 Mag in bubble paper envelope
    I do not know how the envelop hold the travel poor packaging for tactical and import experienced business and it was not a free shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Hey guys just an update, big push this past weekend, we now have just about all of the rifles packed and sent out! Please allow this week for Canada Post to scan in and update tracking and for us to sort through everything and update orders. We have a number of accessory orders that are still pending but should go through faster There also might be some orders that slipped through the cracks so please give us this time to sort and find any discrepancies.

Next shipment will be leaving factory in a few days! Also, once we are caught up on shipping we will be releasing a number of rifles that were held back in case of potential warranty claims. No pre-orders, first come first served, will be posted on our Facebook page and on CGN (no email announcement since it's not a ton of rifles).
    Hope I can snag one this time around.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ziachm View Post
    Just pickup first package was 4 Mag in bubble paper envelope
    I do not know how the envelop hold the travel poor packaging for tactical and import experienced business and it was not a free shipping
    I got 6 magazines, all in their own bubble wrap and stacked in a box that fits just right. Great job actually. I wonder why there's such a difference in packaging.

Order 8187, second package arrived today. Estimated delivery was for today. The first package, six mags very nicely packaged by the way, arrived last Wednesday. Now comes the really long wait. Could be up to a year to get medical clearance from my Dr. I have left the rifle unopened in it’s bag due to length of time until I can shoot it, but it sure looks nice.

Got my LMG looks great thanks guys

Steve, we will have to get together at the Rocky range with these new rifles. I will bring the Valmets so we can see if there is any difference. Ha ha

Shaun

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    Got my LMG looks great thanks guys
    Order number?