Page 215 of 221 FirstFirst ... 195205207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Flame suit on.... just asking as I see plenty of examples of rifles with matched sets. I agree it’s not the end of the world but no harm in asking as it bugs me a bit. Not a deal breaker by any means but wouldn’t it be nice to look at the rifle and not have your eyes go immediately to a very off coloured piece of wood. Also not adding fuel to the fire but as some one stated it’s super easy to do then why wasn’t it done in the first place...... blah blah blah. Not intending to start a debate on this, just asked a simple question
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Quote Originally Posted by zelly View Post
    Flame suit on.... just asking as I see plenty of examples of rifles with matched sets. I agree it’s not the end of the world but no harm in asking as it bugs me a bit. Not a deal breaker by any means but wouldn’t it be nice to look at the rifle and not have your eyes go immediately to a very off coloured piece of wood. Also not adding fuel to the fire but as some one stated it’s super easy to do then why wasn’t it done in the first place...... blah blah blah. Not intending to start a debate on this, just asked a simple question
    Id take non matching wood over almost anything modern in fde, those fx9s and acrs are some of the ugliest things ive ever seen.

These rifles are crap, its sad what our country has come to. we have amazing talented manufacturers here that simply cant practice their craft because of politics and we are lowered to go ape poo poo for dollar store quality hardware, this is a sad, sad time for our nation. I'm a proud Canadian we are so much better than this. Friends we need to keep fighting for our rights.

Quote Originally Posted by mach 1 View Post
    Id take non matching wood over almost anything modern in fde, those fx9s and acrs are some of the ugliest things ive ever seen.
    Funny you mention the fx-9 fde botch. Man those got a lot of people all bent up.
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Missed this twice, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    For those that missed the extra units, don't fret, we'll have our second shipment arrive before end of the year. Will be here before you know it

That's what Trump says about the COVID vaccine... "We'll get it before the end of the year folks, and everyone agrees it will be YUUUGE news!"

(Trump 2020!)

Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    These are like $500 dollar rifles marked up to $1500 due to importation fees / cost / profit and that is well within Tactical Imports right. Anybody who ordered a LMG or a rifle version of a Type 81SA is FOOLISH to expect a $1000+ build quality to the gun.

In reality, we all know why we may want one of these or why we have already bought one.... Cus they are novel, and they are cool. There is no fixed rate price tag to that.
    Last edited by Murray 3-D; 10-31-2020 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Cus apparently fool is an offensive slur....
    Just saying it how it is.....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    In reality, we all know why we may want one of these or why we have already bought one.... Cus they are novel, and they are cool. There is no fixed rate price tag to that.
    My T81 is more fun to handle and show people than it is to shoot. Wish the folding piece was a touch longer.

Quote Originally Posted by golferman View Post
    These rifles are crap, its sad what our country has come to. we have amazing talented manufacturers here that simply cant practice their craft because of politics and we are lowered to go ape poo poo for dollar store quality hardware, this is a sad, sad time for our nation. I'm a proud Canadian we are so much better than this. Friends we need to keep fighting for our rights.
    These rifles are not crap that is just your angry opinion for some reason. Even if the OIC didn’t happen these still would have sold out just as fast.

The type 81 when compared to the vz58 is a cheep piece of Chinese crap, I've shoot my buddy's and was not impressed at all, and yes I agree they are $500 rifles marked way up, but the LMT version is still a cool piece of Chinese crap and with this Liberal government at the helm I can see why everyone is buying anything not nailed down. A tip of the hat to Tactical Imports for still bringing in a firearm is is most certainly within the RCMP's sights on wanting to change the classification off. Nice job Tactical Imports keep them coming..

#### sakes, it drives me nuts that I didn't get a phosphate gun. Make it happen TI.