Page 180 of 221 FirstFirst ... 160170172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188190200 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was offered LMG from the next batch from several sources. Of course with a premium. How come when there is no reservation? Asking for a friend.

I agree, having a reservation for a single rifle should be offered so the majority of cgn users can get at cost.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTapDiabetus View Post
    I agree, having a reservation for a single rifle should be offered so the majority of cgn users can get at cost.
    They did that last time and there was whining and crying for 2 years until they got here. This time they waited until they got here

Now they only have to listen to the cry babies for a for a month while they get mailed out What would you do? If ppl want to pay double,Let them.

my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Sinbad; 10-13-2020 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Sp

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    They did that last time and there was whining and crying for 2 years until they got here. This time they waited until they got here

Now they only have to listen to the cry babbies for a for a month while they get mailed out What would you do? If ppl want to pay double,Let them.

my 2 cents.
    I don't think people want to pay double and I don't think they have to, some are asking double but they are not going to get it, the prices are falling quickly.

The bren caught my heart, this chicom 50s era ak wannabe hard paas

Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post
    Lol. Cool story.

It will likely be pushing $3k and its restricted. Enjoy!
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicar View Post
    I don't think people want to pay double and I don't think they have to, some are asking double but they are not going to get it, the prices are falling quickly.
    There is one on the EE at moment the seller thinks his rifle is worth double what a T81 is worth plus cash lmao! No thanks I’ll wait till second batch shows up. The pics show he has at least two rifles, greedy buggers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post
    its no wannabe. its better.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Hey guys, just an update our shipping contractors made a big push this weekend, worked all 3 days and got a large amount done. They should be dropped off at CP and tracking updated over next few days!

We understand it is excruciating for those still waiting and we are doing everything we can, however we are at the mercy of the contractors. Everyone was caught off guard with how fast the shipment sold out, and they are limited with number of staff. Getting temporary staff sounds like a great idea, but going through the hiring, vetting and training process also takes time. This hiring process couldn't be rushed as security is our top priority. Significant inventories of arms is high risk of theft and a large scale theft would be disastrous not only for us but the industry as a whole. We'd fly some personnel out from the GTA to help if it wasn't for COVID and most of the staff here being high risk. Thank-you for your patience and understanding!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    We also got an update from the factory, they made more phosphate versions then they originally said. There will be a small number on next shipment for those that missed their chance
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca