Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say its more interesting than the "Where's my LMG?? I'm order #6666 and why don't I have my LMG???"

Haha. Yup. It is likely more important too. As some in our ranks think firearms owners should be charged for following the law...

But I digress. Back to the “where’s my order“ BS.

Haha. Yup. It is likely more important too. As some in our ranks think firearms owners should be charged for following the law...

But I digress. Back to the “where’s my order“ BS.

Agreed. Start posting order numbers please. Latest shipped order posted was 840x. If anyone has anything higher then this please post!

I received my rifle the other day. Had a chance to take it out this afternoon.
First set of five were a low and to the left. After a few mags had it shooting real nice.
For those of you that haven’t received your rifle, it’s worth the wait.

Shaun

I received my rifle the other day. Had a chance to take it out this afternoon.
First set of five were a low and to the left. After a few mags had it shooting real nice.
For those of you that haven’t received your rifle, it’s worth the wait.

Shaun

Order number?

Well typical Canada Post BS. Claims they attempted delivery and yet didn't even show up (brand new skiff of snow doesn't show any foot prints this morning). Yet a parcel for the fiance is being delivered still. You go Canada Post....

Hey guys just an update, big push this past weekend, we now have just about all of the rifles packed and sent out! Please allow this week for Canada Post to scan in and update tracking and for us to sort through everything and update orders. We have a number of accessory orders that are still pending but should go through faster :) There also might be some orders that slipped through the cracks so please give us this time to sort and find any discrepancies.

Next shipment will be leaving factory in a few days! Also, once we are caught up on shipping we will be releasing a number of rifles that were held back in case of potential warranty claims. No pre-orders, first come first served, will be posted on our Facebook page and on CGN (no email announcement since it's not a ton of rifles).

Well typical Canada Post BS. Claims they attempted delivery and yet didn't even show up (brand new skiff of snow doesn't show any foot prints this morning). Yet a parcel for the fiance is being delivered still. You go Canada Post....

We marked card for pickup so delivery should not be attempted, just card delivered for you to go to local post office. We don't want the orders being dropped on porches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom