Page 205 of 221 FirstFirst ... 185195197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

where are they shipping from? mississauga ? thought they were shipping from alberta.
    its now stuck in strathmore for the past 4 days
    about to make the drive haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Sure np
    Cheers!
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rcharb View Post
    where are they shipping from? mississauga ? thought they were shipping from alberta.
    its now stuck in strathmore for the past 4 days
    about to make the drive haha
    Mine was supposed to be delivered this morning but my notice never showed up. Tracking says still in Mississauga. It did originally come from Alberta though. Make the drive brother! You just gave me an idea... Mississauga is only an hour away on a good day. Hmmmm.

Just received mine.

Beautiful gun. The bluing on the LMG is a LOT nicer than on my original T81 folder from a few years ago, the action is also a lot smoother, so it seems the LMGs are getting higher grade parts. Worth the wait.

Now, looking forward to the drum refit kit and let's get a pre-order going for the RP-46 belt-feds with the ammunition belt container....

Quote Originally Posted by Hero_matt View Post
    Hey TI, I know that you can't tell us exactly when the left over LMGs will go up for sale, but can you give us a ballpark idea? Are we talking days? Weeks?
    Yes I would like to know this as well.

When's the last shipment going out? I haven't received mine yet.

CGN Regular
    Please post order numbers guys if you received tracking info! TI, have all orders been shipped now? Curious when a surprise will be waiting for me in the mailbox!

I got a T81 and was not that impressed with the fit and finish. It was also a bit ugly imo. The LMG is much nicer looking and appears to be better made. Not up to German standards obviously but good for Chinese

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    I got a T81 and was not that impressed with the fit and finish. It was also a bit ugly imo. The LMG is much nicer looking and appears to be better made. Not up to German standards obviously but good for Chinese
    Limited number of semi options. But hey, the rifle is cool in all versions but I think 1,500 is kind of the limit for an AK47 kinda thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Hey guys just an update, big push this past weekend, we now have just about all of the rifles packed and sent out! Please allow this week for Canada Post to scan in and update tracking and for us to sort through everything and update orders. We have a number of accessory orders that are still pending but should go through faster There also might be some orders that slipped through the cracks so please give us this time to sort and find any discrepancies.

Next shipment will be leaving factory in a few days! Also, once we are caught up on shipping we will be releasing a number of rifles that were held back in case of potential warranty claims. No pre-orders, first come first served, will be posted on our Facebook page and on CGN (no email announcement since it's not a ton of rifles).
    Of course my order is still processing... and im moving in 2 weeks lol