Page 207 of 221 FirstFirst ... 187197199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Considering they get a whole bunch in December, why bother. Even the normal type 81 will come in again.
    If this is the case I am sure it will rub many the wrong way. Advertising something as "the last run" or " the last time available " and then turning around and offering it again is really spitting in the face of those buying eather due to scarcity or the law of supply and demand, expecting there firearms to retain or increasing in value.
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    If this is the case I am sure it will rub many the wrong way. Advertising something as "the last run" or " the last time available " and then turning around and offering it again is really spitting in the face of those buying eather due to scarcity or the law of supply and demand, expecting there firearms to retain or increasing in value.
    Id say people buying for those reasons deserve disappointment

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    Don’t know if the way I loaded the drum is technically correct but it worked 100%. Turned the tension knob to pull back the follower and dumped five in the top.
    Take back off, pull follower back, load 5, close back, tighten tensioner.
    Need to be careful loading them that way so the spring and detent don't get fvcked. Meant to hold the rnd there till the bolt grabs it. Mess that uo and rnds will fall/dump out
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    +1 enthusiasts > scalpers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StansfieldMcElroy View Post
    Now I did not say to profit as those buying multiple just to resell at a profit fully deserve it!
    CCFR member

a thread that just keeps on giving ...and giving ... to the OP....
    Make certain that you Enjoy life! You are never going to be younger than you are today.

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    I cannot imagine being such a selfish individual. Scalpers, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

CGN Regular
    Ppl were scalping masks, toilet paper, and hand sanitizers. This is not surprising at all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    Doubtful. I haven't received mine yet. That likely means many have yet to receive theirs. So there is still room for warranty claims. I'd assume they won't release them until they know everyone received their rifles first.
    They are more likely to hold back proportional to what hasn't been received which is a small number, besides a month later another shipment arrives so don't be surprise they release them before everybody gets theirs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    For future production, would it be possible to have the factory mount the rail found on the side of all AK-103s, as noted in this this video, which can be used to attach an optic/scope mount? The government that is ordering more Type 81s may find this to be a useful change, if it doesn't add too much expense to the weapon, and the Canadian market would likely appreciate it.