Page 219 of 221 FirstFirst ... 199209211212213214215216217218219220221 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    People ordering with such high cosmetic expectations are literally "fooling themselves". They are basically being a fool when it comes to the Type 81SA. It isnt a broad term that extends across every other aspect of the individuals life haha. Ive been called a fool for how i dance. I didnt hate the accuser afterwards.
    thats not what you said, did you forget what you typed? you typed the FOOL is in capital letters and in bold print.

lets move along before it gets locked again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray 3-D View Post
    What is the base off the factory floor price per unit for a type 81-1 ?
    Funny question. You want to go to China and buy just one?
    Last edited by scianna54; 10-31-2020 at 03:29 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Murray 3-D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Funny question. You want to go to China and buy just one?

I could really care less about the answer, im personally content with my Type 81SA. Ive made this known over the years ive owned it. But I do think if many of the complainers here could actually know the factory cost of these guns they would become more satisfied with what they received. From a cosmetic standpoint. Im not condoling mechanical defects like seized grip bolts, loose trunnion rivets, missing gas port holes etc. etc. and TI has resolved those few instances to my knowledge.

But also in reality like mentioned earlier I dont expect TI to release such pricing information. And from a privacy and business perspective I can respect that. Its a double edged sword really.
    Just saying it how it is.....

Well, hopefully TI brings more regular Type 81 rifles next year I expect no bent receivers and such if there's a new production run since they fixed their QC process. I'm happy with the LMG, so I'd definitely snatch a new Type 81 as well next year.. or the NOT-Dragunov, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Parts kits on upcoming shipment. Flash hider we've started asking around but very early. Scope Mount hardware and mounts are done just waiting on adapter plates
    or how about muzzle adapter for VZ-58 flash hiders, there are plenty of those around not being used.

CGN Regular
    Well be lucky to get this last shipment before an oic hits again

Quote Originally Posted by Fordtrucks View Post
    Well be lucky to get this last shipment before an oic hits again
    They seem to be after handguns next.. So I guess we have a few years to play with our toys

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by firebat View Post
    They seem to be after handguns next.. So I guess we have a few years to play with our toys
    I doubt it. I think they will come after everything in one big swoop with a general restriction. I think they will just ban semi auto which would grab all of the fun rifles and basically all handguns. Then to get the remainder, just need to ban short barreled firearms. Just like that they grab just about everything. Hope it doesn't come to this. Vote conservative people. Push the message on.

CGN Regular
    What a bunch of wankers all arguing over the damn rifle. Just go shoot something before y’all shoot in your pants.

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    I doubt it. I think they will come after everything in one big swoop with a general restriction. I think they will just ban semi auto which would grab all of the fun rifles and basically all handguns. Then to get the remainder, just need to ban short barreled firearms. Just like that they grab just about everything. Hope it doesn't come to this. Vote conservative people. Push the message on.
    When I read what Libs say in interviews, they sound like they checked their 'assault rifle' box, now they are all after 'stopping handgun violence'. There's no extra political points to gain for banning more semi-autos at this point in time. That doesn't mean that they are not going to play this card again, especially if there's another idiot with a semi going crazy. But for now going after handguns is going to bring them a lot more points in Urban centres.. That being said, I'm no longer buying any restricted rifles. Registration is indeed confiscation.