Page 195 of 221 FirstFirst ... 175185187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203205215 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2207

Thread: Sold OUT: TYPE 81 LMG

Quote Originally Posted by TA 81 View Post
    onto my property to take the firearms, a rifle stock, and the ammo / magazine from my locked vehicle.
    No other comments.

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Good luck on your defense I am sure you will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGTA View Post
    Can you read? He said that it was stolen early in the AM as he was packing it up and preparing to go to the range. God, sometimes I think there should be an IQ test before some are allowed to join this site

Also, you make me sick. How can you think its right to charge someone after he was victimized? Why should he be charged when someone else broke into his vehicle, and stole his possessions? You are a joke
    At 2:30 AM? I dont know many 24 hour indoor ranges that let you fire off 7.62 indoor, especially in the GTA, not to mention there wasn't any ammo for that gun in the car?

Get real. He screwed up and is now trying to cover his ass. He was victimized? How about you look at the bigger picture that is someone that has been given the ability to own firearms and is representative of the community, has failed to be a responsible gun owner and has now allowed a criminal to take possession of shiny new rifle. In the GTA. Where they want to ban guns entirely and look for any reason to point fingers at us as the root of gun violence.

If the car was locked, the alarm would've gone off. Presumably someone who owns a "plot of land" in scarborough, they own a car made in this century and it has a working anti theft system. Anyone who has worked with or on cars can understand that. You should maybe reflect on the fact that even he had his gun stolen, he didn't take the proper measures to secure it. Meeting the bare minimum of in a case or bag with a trigger lock is a joke.

There is literally no defence for leaving your guns unattended in a car long enough to steal them if you are going to the range. Get your stuff together in your house, move it all to your car and go. Don't half load it and go out for a moonlit walk on the back of your property. Load your gear and go. If you aren't going immediately, keep it in your house. This was absolutely avoidable and was due to gross negligence.
    Last edited by Vewdu; 10-18-2020 at 12:03 AM.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    So you left your gun in your car unattended for the night?

Wow....

Presumably unlocked as any modern car in the last 20 year is going to start wailing from anti theft measures the moment you either bust a window or try to force open the door. You deserve to be charged with careless storage. You literally left the gun in an unlocked, unattended vehicle at 2:30 in the morning in the GTA no less, where car hopping is a common past time.

The "transport not storage " part is cute. If this ends up in front of a judge, youre going to be made an example of.

I would say good luck, but you are about to get exactly what is coming to you.
    You sound like the typical fudd/lib ontario gun owner. Feel free to F@&K off out of here and join wendy cukier's gang of morons
    HBAR or GTFO

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    The back plot of your land ?? At warden and Lawrence??? Come on lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    The back plot of your land ?? At warden and Lawrence??? Come on lol
    Lol! Right??? Why even come on here and say anything. Keep quiet. You left your gun in your unlocked vehicle overnight. Just listen to your lawyer.
    CSSA and CCFR member

- Shut the Frack Up Friday

BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Anti’s are going to eat this up

Hope i can find someone willing to trade their LMG for a Fixed stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    Did this clown talk about “great responsibility” and don’t even understand simple unrestricted storage. What a joke.
    Right on point
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.