Thread: Wilson combat TRAK-LOCK sights for Rem 870

Wilson combat TRAK-LOCK sights for Rem 870

The TRAK-LOCKŪ II Tactical Sight is the #1 choice of Law Enforcement worldwide! The TRAK-LOCKŪ II gives you high speed sight acquisition and improved accuracy. This rugged sight set is fully CNC machined from bar stock steel and features a tritium insert in the front sight for low light use. Both elevation and windage are quickly and easily adjusted with a single hex head screw. Easy to install, complete instructions included.

High Speed Sight Acquisition and Improved AccuracyFully CNC Machined from Bar Stock SteelElevation and Windage are Quickly and Easily Adjusted with a Single Hex Head ScrewUS Patent #5210953

Fits most 12 Gauge Remington 870, 1100 and 1187 models.

https://www.sjhardware.com/product/trijicon-rem-870-3-dot-green-front-adj-ghost-ring-rear-night/

$189.99
    Name:  SGTL2-TFR-12.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  65.4 KB

Simon, is there any way to get replacement front tritium without a whole new front sight housing?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by NaOH View Post
    Simon, is there any way to get replacement front tritium without a whole new front sight housing?
    Not that I know off
    I have a few of my own that are 20+ years old and fadeing