HAENEL products in Canada!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Some of you may have heard the news! HAENEL has actually been right on your door step this entire time right here at Wolverine! So if there is anything from Haenel that has peaked your interest now you know where to find it!

check out Haenel's website along with ours for more info on the brand and company! As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/SearchByKeyword?word=HAENEL#?sortValue=0&MANUFACTURER=HAENEL&STOCK=In%20Stock

Link to their Website -->https://www.cg-haenel.de/start-en/

Om2qOJb.png
cTu51V2.png

Don't think they will ever ship more due to complicated german export laws. the 3 that were imported in Canada were for Mil/LE trials and then wound up in the civilian market.

Their loss then when AI, SAKO, Steyr to name a few have no problem selling their top shelf stuff to us.

What about the RS8 & RS9?

Totally available for order, we have had a few come through our doors here.

Don't think they will ever ship more due to complicated german export laws. the 3 that were imported in Canada were for Mil/LE trials and then wound up in the civilian market.

Incorrect! While things coming out of Germany can be difficult, it is not impossible. We speak with Merkel/Hanel on a weekly basis and can get what you need!

Is this new for 2020? We can order what we want from Haenel through you, within obvious legal guidelines? PM me! :)

Nope, we have been dealing with Merkel 10+ years ( longer than I have been here anyways! ), which Haenel is a "division" or sister company of Merkel.

Shoot us an email and we can get you sorted out! sales@wolverinesupplies.com

Totally available for order, we have had a few come through our doors here.

Incorrect! While things coming out of Germany can be difficult, it is not impossible. We speak with Merkel/Hanel on a weekly basis and can get what you need!

This is really cool !

This means you can get the Gen2 RS8 ? If so I am very interested, where can I find pricing information and such ?

Back
Top Bottom