Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ++IN STOCK++ 10 inch 870 Tactical Shotguns at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Regular
    Highly recommend, beautiful shorties.

when u get more super shorty, I would like to buy one that but it is out of stock

When we make the 8.5" original Shorty shotguns I will make a new post here on CGN.

As for the6.5 Serbu Super Shorty clones we have a very limited number of the folding pump handles and then.....that's it. Joe wants to get them made and gone since they are such a pain to do. If you miss out once they are posted for sale you will need to source once on the E&E. (Just a heads up...)

Please DO NOT email or call asking to be special and get on a non existent pre-order or 'notification' list. You guys know well by now that we run a first-come, first-served shop.

As for the kind comments on these 10" version, a huge THANK YOU. These take up serious shop time and skill to make and it is very nice to hear you guys appreciate them !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

You might want to change your product pic on your website to reflect that the 10" shotguns are available. You might be missing out on a sale because of it.

[Deleted] Wrong place for this post
    Last edited by kapanak; 05-18-2023 at 01:39 PM.

When will the tens be available
    Never mind looks like I missed it
    Last edited by cman; 05-22-2023 at 05:41 AM.

Depending on the options you want with the gun there are still a few left. Go through the drop down menu and peruse the listings here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/reming...ith-10-barrel/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Super GunNutz
    Wondering how long the fore end is on these? My cripply fingers need a strap like so on the pump to work and wanna know if there's enough length for me to work with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any idea if these stay 'legal' with a collapsing stock on a Mesa AR-15 adapter - I'm thinking they would. Also, about the foregrip - is it the same length as the MCS?
    Last edited by enefgee; 11-12-2023 at 02:50 PM.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

If i purchase the last 10” without the performance upgrades will you install them if i pay for it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast