Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any news with the Renegade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Probably next week, or Friday if various celestial bodies are in alignment.
    We also have a few receivers built up with DPMS Oracle parts in stock now if you’re just looking for a basic build.
    Thanks guys. I'll pass on the Oracle build as I have already bought completion parts for a build from you.

I'll make sure to ask for a notification on the order page.
    "The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks. " - C.S. Lewis

I wonder if there are any updates on Renegade? It seems like they are facing some troubles at the moment. I’ve even read somewhere in the news about them. There was an article about them saying that at the moment, they are facing some troubles with their servers. Besides, they mentioned that they have no idea when everything will be over. I found that article online on some random website when I was googling them. I don’t know if I can trust that source. Usually, I only read verified new sources, such as https://news.kisspr.com But, I couldn’t find any info about Renegade there, so I’ve read everything I found on google.
    Last edited by Ace864; 02-17-2021 at 12:52 PM.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace864 View Post
    I wonder if there are any updates on Renegade? It seems like they are facing some troubles at the moment.
    The only troubles we are facing right now is that we can't make them fast enough. We just built 60 rifles, and 47 of them sold within 3 days. We have a couple hundred of the receiver sets available plus we just shipped True North Arms around 15. True North Arms should have some complete rifles on their website and if they need more, we have a few remaining still.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    The only troubles we are facing right now is that we can't make them fast enough. We just built 60 rifles, and 47 of them sold within 3 days. We have a couple hundred of the receiver sets available plus we just shipped True North Arms around 15. True North Arms should have some complete rifles on their website and if they need more, we have a few remaining still.
    Happy to hear you folks are busy as heck. That’s wonderful to hear. I’ve sent some of my CQB clients to you (bored after the 01 May 20 OIC) for some Renegade fun. That will stoke their creative juices.

Say hi to Ronnie G on the weekends for me....

Cheers, Barney

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    Ahhhhh a fiat
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Liked my 16.5 inch so much bought a 12.5 to go with it, perfect for around the property
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234