Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ellwood Epps. Anyone home?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Maybe you're on their naughty list?
    Epps is usually the one on the naughty list.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

Epps imo is the best firearm store in canada.

Sounds like the best customer service to be sure...

Quote Originally Posted by beazy125 View Post
    Epps imo is the best firearm store in canada.
    I have to agree they are one of the best. I remember getting an email back from Kevin just a few weeks ago at 430 in the morning eastern (130am pacific) about an order I made. Those guys work hard to answer questions, send photos and ship orders fast. By far the best online gun inventory and website search optimization Ive seen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    hit and miss service is painful when you already paid.
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Wouldn’t darken their doorstep again. Had appointment to meet with manager as was wanting to trade in high dollar shotgun. Called day before to confirm. Showed up early. Manager took day off to go golfing. Talked to him on cell phone from their gun room while he was on the golf course. He couldn’t do anything for me without being there.

Drove 4 hours one way to meet.

Never again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PTG View Post
    Wouldn’t darken their doorstep again. Had appointment to meet with manager as was wanting to trade in high dollar shotgun. Called day before to confirm. Showed up early. Manager took day off to go golfing. Talked to him on cell phone from their gun room while he was on the golf course. He couldn’t do anything for me without being there.

Drove 4 hours one way to meet.

Never again.
    That would piss me off as well, but all the deals I've done online in the past have been great.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Epps is my go to. One error made on the description of an item I ordered online and they made it right, no questions asked. Gunsmith is also great although, be prepared to wait.
    Canada Post will only insure firearms that are shipped in a hard plastic case with a lock on it. Cost is $2.75 for every $100 of insurance. I will not assume any responsibility for loss or damages by Canada Post. All items are sold AS IS and do not come with any warranty. Payment required within 24 hrs of your commitment to purchase or item will be sold to another member.

Drove by yesterday and there was a huge line up in the lot waiting to get in. Bet they are too busy to answer the
    phone

CGN frequent flyer
    And if you're ordering for pick up, there's no "ready" email, you have to log in again and check your order status. And you don't have to wait in the line up; ring the doorbell and the cashier will bring your parcel out to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast