New color available!

Cadex Defence

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
New color available on all Cadex chassis and rifles. Cerakote Burnt Bronze / H-148. A cocoa bronze highlighted by gold metallic. Available in two variant, Burnt Bronze (BRZ) and Hybrid Bronze Black (HBB), shown here in the pictures. What do you guys think?

Instagram-BRZ.jpg

Attachments

• Instagram-BRZ.jpg
    Instagram-BRZ.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Would be interesting if you would invert the colors, make what's black - bronze and vice versa. Does this also apply to the sheepdog/shepherd rifles?

hey Cadex. Feel free to send me one and I will happily review it! I don't have a youtube channel or anything but I can make one with a guarantee of atleast 3 viewers! lol very nice finish. Really shows off the machining :)

hey Cadex. Feel free to send me one and I will happily review it! I don't have a youtube channel or anything but I can make one with a guarantee of atleast 3 viewers! lol very nice finish. Really shows off the machining :)

Aint it beautiful!!?! I'll watch your review dude....if you watch mine?

Cadex....please send the review models. To buddy and myself

That looks like a black Razor, wish that was an option. I’m having a hard time deciding on the shepherd/sheepdog rifle colour just so it goes with the bronze Razor.

Thank you for that picture, anything Cadex is alway exciting!

Back
Top Bottom