Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You guys make a fine piece of craftsmanship.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vcarriere View Post
    I'm confused. If I check the FRT on Armalytics it's supposed to be.
    As Sphen points out the FRT is merely the "opinion" of the SFSS, which is what the RCMP calls their band of tool examiners and forensic "x sperts", is is NOT the law. Which is why the FRT cannot be challenged in a court of law.
    On page 2 of the FRT it is clearly stated that the FRT is simply their opinion and is a reference tool that can be used by LE to identify firearms and the firearms legal classification. It would seem now that it is a very flawed and basically useless reference tool since 2 laws were broken approximately 8000 times in the mass altering of the FRT since May 1st 2020 and in many cases contradicts the actual CCof C and the OIC of May 1.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Regular
    I understand now but all of this does seem scary from a legal standpoint. As in the crown has no issue trying to start a legal battle with citizen while as an individual you will have to fork over your hard earned money to defend yourself (even if you're right). That is the reason why I didn't actually purchase an ATRS receiver set as the Damocles sword is just there hanging waiting to strike at any time. I know it's sad that I'm going that way but I personally can't afford to be in that position.

I wish my father got me a .22 like that when I was just a kid!

I'm confused. If I check the FRT on Armalytics it's supposed to be.
    5 posts since 2009 eh? You gonna tell on us ?
    “Progressivism is the basterd child of Marxism”
    #FLUSHTHETURD
    #BANBILLBLAIR
    REGISTERED FIREARMS BELONG TO THE GOVERNMENT.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    5 posts since 2009 eh? You gonna tell on us ?
    I'm not trying to be an a**hole here but my join date is July 2019 and I don't understand why this has anything to do with my question. Maybe your comment came out wrongly as accusatory because this is the internet but I was merely asking and trying to understand.

Agree entirely with ATRS post above. My question is why are we (and CGN generally) not taking the same position as we are with the Modern Sporter with Derya Mk12s and the like. There is virtually no possibility of a court somehow morphing a Derya Mk12 into an "AR15 variant" and yet no one sells them on the EE anymore. I find this very strange.

My Derya is a keeper...that’s why. Very nice to shoot..make shooting 12 gage painless even after 200 rounds....love it..not for sale !!!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gougha View Post
    Agree entirely with ATRS post above. My question is why are we (and CGN generally) not taking the same position as we are with the Modern Sporter with Derya Mk12s and the like. There is virtually no possibility of a court somehow morphing a Derya Mk12 into an "AR15 variant" and yet no one sells them on the EE anymore. I find this very strange.
    My understanding, but having not looked into it in depth to know for certain, is that the Derya is in the same boat as all of our Modern line of rifles. NR according to the OIC which IS law but prohib in the RCMps opinion which is NOT law.

I believe most guys are reluctant to sell on the EE for fear of being jacked up by an uninformed uniform. Many who have these guns are also reluctant to sell or even admit they have them simply due to the fact that they are untraceable for the most part and not everyone is willing to comply with this ill conceived draconian crap the the turd and Billy B Liar have spewed upon us.
    Many guys also are opportunistic and figure they can buy the newly "prohibited" stuff for pennies on the dollar.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

I'm not trying to be an a**hole here but my join date is July 2019 and I don't understand why this has anything to do with my question. Maybe your comment came out wrongly as accusatory because this is the internet but I was merely asking and trying to understand.
    Sort my dyslexia kicked in.... with a short post count and some serious questions about them being prohib. Makes me nervous that your a mole.
    “Progressivism is the basterd child of Marxism”
    #FLUSHTHETURD
    #BANBILLBLAIR
    REGISTERED FIREARMS BELONG TO THE GOVERNMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post
    We just wanted to tip our hats to you and say thanks for a great product!

Could you post your build specs? Thanks in advance.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast