Thread: 5 star experience with Shooters Choice

Thumbs up 5 star experience with Shooters Choice

I just thought I would share how pleased I am with a recent purchase from this retailer. I found a shotgun (Savage 220 Slug Gun) at a good price on their website. I called the store and inquired if the gun was indeed available. The lad at guns sales confirmed their website is kept up to date, was very helpful and referred me to their shipping department for the questions I had regarding who they use as a courier (it's either Canada Post or Canpar) and what i could reasonably expect for a time-frame for delivery.

After getting answers to all my questions, I ordered the gun around 14h30 last Friday. There was a real invoice (not a cash registrer stub) in the box, extra packing marerial had been added around the shotgun and finally the outside was padded with corrugated cardboard and sealed off with brown paper. The gun was picked up by Canada Post shortly after 15h00 and was already in transit that evening. It was delivered to my local P.O. (southwester Quebec) ON Monday morning.

That what I call quick, reliable and efficient customer service.

Good job Shooters Choice!

Business Member
    Thanks for the kind words. it's always nice to here the good from customers. good luck this season, we hope the 220 treats you well!
    Shooter's Choice

631 Colby Drive
    Waterloo, Ontario
    Canada, N2V 1B4

online: www.shooterschoice.com
    Phone: 519-746-8139 | 1-866-257-7270
    email: info@shooterschoice.com

Facebook : Shooter's Choice Pro Shop

Instagram : _shooterschoice