Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Left Hand T1x ETA?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyPal View Post
    I thought Stoeger dealt with Tikka?

Also waiting for an LH .22 T1x in any barrel length

Ryan
    This. Decided this is going to be my christmas present to myself, hopefully I don't have to wait til July...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by RyPal View Post
    I thought Stoeger dealt with Tikka?

Also waiting for an LH .22 T1x in any barrel length

Ryan
    They do Tikka, Beretta, Stoeger, Benelli, importer.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Learn to shoot right handed like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Sudbury shooter View Post

With most people shooting from the right side but being left eye dominate that would equal out to 30% of the people out there should be shooting from the Left side, Man. Lol.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudbury shooter View Post
    Ok I will bite, All the south paws out there are more of a man than you will obviously ever be with a comment like that. I shot like a real man for 20 years, then had an unfortunate accident and had a concrete nail break off and stuck in my right eye, losing all my sharp vision. So I’ve spent the last 25 years re learning how to shoot the other hand. I must say it’s been fun. I may add that this happened when real men use to just squint and not wear safety glasses. I really want to be a real man but......

None of that rant was meant to upset any one, it’s all good, I’m lotflmao that people actually still think like this. And I bet Sudbury shooter wears safety glasses. I sure as heck know I do.

Perhaps I can glue my missing right arm back on and be a real man.
    LEST WE FORGET

I'm a RIGHTY but don't mind shooting 'special' guns. Once I grind away the cheek piece and put one on the proper side it feels almost natural, the bolt on the wrong side is quite handy and means I don't need to change my grip to cycle it. I did the same on a JR Carbine, RIGHT eject, WRONG side bolt handle. Anytime I see a WRONG sided gun I snap it up and convert it for normal use. Short throw rimfires are great and you don't get the bolt in your face either. The T1X seems ripe for conversion, I'll make sure to get one when they get here.

It seems I have hit a soft spot with my bullying

Personally I prefer the ejection port on the opposite side of the gun from my face, but that's just me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Personally I prefer the ejection port on the opposite side of the gun from my face, but that's just me.
    It's a different topic entirely. But I (right handed) too have been thinking it would be ideal to have a right hand bolt, left hand eject/port so my left eye can see into the port while I'm on the gun.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast