Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Left Hand T1x ETA?

Got this back from stroeger this morning in regards to our T1X .22 left hand

Good Morning
    Thank you for your interest in the Tikka family of firearms.
    While the T1x LH is currently available in 17HMR, Sako had decided on some improvements with respect to the 22LR magazine before putting it to market.
    As a result, it is our hope that the latter will be available by the end of Q2.
    That is, hopefully without any further delays or production/shipping pressures as a result of COVID.
    Any specific details beyond this would otherwise need to be directed to the factory.
    Trust this best provides the information being sought.
    Again, thank you for your inquiry.
    Sincerely,

George Wallace
    National Accounts Manager, Purchasing
    Stoeger Canada – A Beretta Group C
    Last edited by Gofast240; 01-17-2022 at 12:25 AM.

I could never figure out why some RH shooters response to threads Related to LH shooters and their rifles... And yes there are plenty of right handed people who are left eye dominant. And it's not hard to realize how many potential LH rifles and other firearms could fit the market of shooters that are out there.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofast240 View Post

Good Morning Darwin!
    While the T1x LH is currently available in 17HMR, Sako had decided on some improvements with respect to the 22LR magazine before putting it to market.
    That is, hopefully without any further delays or production/shipping pressures as a result of COVID.
    Any specific details beyond this would otherwise need to be directed to the factory.
    Sincerely,

George Wallace
    Thanks for reaching out

Q2 - what year lol

Dare to dream

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    God damn it.

I guess I'm gonna buy a savage to tie me over if these are not coming out for another 6 months =(
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by RyPal View Post
    Thanks for reaching out

Q2 - what year lol

Dare to dream

Ryan
    I really hope they meant 21

CGN Regular
    Me too!

This is the "one" for which I've been waiting!

6 short months...

Ryan

Give a righty anything built left handed and they just stand there staring at it like their brain just shut down. Funny to watch really but eventually they blink, then their mouth changes from hanging open to form a sound, then it's straight to a statement like "I can't use this it's backwards!" Or "don't you have a normal one?" Or "don't you have one like a real man?" Their mouths run great, usually way ahead of their brains sadly.

Give a lefty anything built right handed and they grab it in their left hand and because their brains have been trained since birth to adapt and overcome, the lefty simply puts it to work and happily goes about their day.

Quote Originally Posted by Duramax6.6 View Post
    Give a righty anything built left handed and they just stand there staring at it like their brain just shut down. Funny to watch really but eventually they blink, then their mouth changes from hanging open to form a sound, then it's straight to a statement like "I can't use this it's backwards!" Or "don't you have a normal one?" Or "don't you have one like a real man?" Their mouths run great, usually way ahead of their brains sadly.

Give a lefty anything built right handed and they grab it in their left hand and because their brains have been trained since birth to adapt and overcome, the lefty simply puts it to work and happily goes about their day.
    LOL. This is so true. I use to laugh at my lefty friends when they’d complain about a right bolt, now I’ve got an 11 year old lefty in the house.....bought him a used LH 22 the other day to hold him over until the Tikka’s come out (LOVE my RH 17!), when I tried to clean it the other day I couldn’t figure out how to work the bolt and get it out.....IT’S ALL BACKWARDS my brain kept screaming at me!

Al Flaherty 's has the Tikka t1x 17 Left-hand in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Gofast240 View Post

Good Morning
    Sincerely,

George Wallace

And another update from Stroeger;

Good Afternoon
    Thank you for your inquiry and ongoing interest in the Tikka family of firearms.
    Sako has again delayed the launch/delivery to Q1 of 2022 for the reasons previously mentioned.
    Apologize for the delay on our part; however, outside of our control.
    Sincerely,

George Wallace
    Stoeger Canada – A Beretta Group Co.
    T. 905.436.9077 x222
    Last edited by Gofast240; 01-17-2022 at 12:26 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast