Business Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 3.05.34 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 3.05.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 3.05.34 PM.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,032
can't believe no one notice this deal, it needs a btt:) me can't afford one right now due to a certain lmg:):(

I got my PCC for 700$, add the rails and still under 1000$. But then there's guys who got their K31's for a steal at 900$ when they were 280$ 4-5yrs ago... Vz58 I paid 679$ new and then 1100$ new was a 'deal' a few yrs later. Depends what you consider a good deal lol.

Its a shocking change, but doubt you can find this model for a better price at the moment. I'm holding out for a Magpul takedown version :). Don't see too many of these on the EE, seem to be well-liked by those who have them.

The standard version is always in the EE for a great price. I suspect a few people bought multiples back when they were on sale. Buy an aftermarket handguard and you’ve saved yourself a good chunk of coin.

If this is the six position Magpul Mlok... then they've always been in the $1100 range.

The traditional stock PC9 and the field stock Mlock models are priced lower.

If this is the six position Magpul Mlok... then they've always been in the $1100 range.

The traditional stock PC9 and the field stock Mlock models are priced lower.

Yes, that’s true this is a more expensive model. The increase in price for firearms, ammo, and accessories in the past year has been shocking (if understandable).

If we want more shooters in the sport, hunting and target shooting, manufacturers and suppliers need to keep it affordable otherwise they will lead the sport to its own demise. My 2 cents...

Back
Top Bottom