PRE-ORDER Henry Lever AXE Shotgun - 15'' Barrel!

Dante Sports

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We'll be receiving a handful of these from Henry! Current ETA is December, but as with all pre-orders that date is subject to delays.

Henry Lever Action Axe .410
$1,177.77

HENRY-H018AH-410.jpg

PRE-ORDER!
Lever Action
410 GA X 2 1/2″
15.14” Blued Barrel
5 Shot Capacity
“Axe Handle” Pistol Grip
Walnut Pistol Grip & Forend
Interchangeable Invector Style Full Choke
Drilled And Tapped Receiver For Scope Mount
View More...
PRE-ORDER ITEM ONLY, CURRENTLY NOT IN STOCK. ITEM WILL SHIP OR BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP WHEN STOCK WILL BE RECEIVED. 25% DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED TO RESERVE.
Estimated Delivery Date: December 2020 (Subject To Delays)

Attachments

• HENRY-H018AH-410.jpg
    HENRY-H018AH-410.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 18,165
Before buying just call Henry they have always just straight up sold me full length stocks directly from them. They usually only take a week or so to receive. The last one I bought for a .44 Mag Mares Leg cost me about 140$ total.

I don’t understand why they don’t make to take 3” shells as they are way more common and available in my experience.

The size of the receiver only allows 2 1/2" shells because it is virtually a twin to the 45-70 receiver, which is already being manufactured.

Making a 3" receiver model would be a complete new design, much beefier, and way more expensive than $1200.00.....:(

Who would want a $1500.00-$1800.00 410 shotgun that shoots 3" shells?

Maybe some I guess, not me......:)

people want this / a shorter barrel length option too. Thats why the question was asked again immediately

Doesn't appear to be anything listed in the Henry price list.

Before buying just call Henry they have always just straight up sold me full length stocks directly from them. They usually only take a week or so to receive. The last one I bought for a .44 Mag Mares Leg cost me about 140$ total.

I checked with our Henry distributor and they cannot source full stocks. Might be a viable alternative to contact Henry directly if it worked for you in the past. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom