Lightning fast service

greg olmstead

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've been on the hunt for a 28 inch remington 870 barrel and stumbled across the takes offs from Dlask. Their price was better than used barrels on here for a new take off and under half price of the big box stores. I ordered the barrel on the 28th and had it in my hands October 1st.. I tip my hat to dlask for the amazing price and lightning fast shipping. Not my first order and won't be my last

I've been on the hunt for a 28 inch remington 870 barrel and stumbled across the takes offs from Dlask. Their price was better than used barrels on here for a new take off and under half price of the big box stores. I ordered the barrel on the 28th and had it in my hands October 1st.. I tip my hat to dlask for the amazing price and lightning fast shipping. Not my first order and won't be my last

Thanks Greg, appreciate the nod. I'm frankly surprised Canada Post delivered that fast, they get some credit too I suppose...

Mentioning 870 barrels, when I moved to Florida, I took my 870 with me, my legal 14" barrel was very not legal in the US, so I swapped it for an 18". So my great IDPA shotgun, was not as handy anymore.
You are looking for ultra lengh, I lost my ultra short!

sorry for digging up the old thread, but people need to know this,

My appointment this morning proves DA is efficient, as always

Leight went out of his way and turned my waiting from few days into just 1 minute.

I'll buy you a virtual beer again.

Enjoy your day!!

Back
Top Bottom