Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exporting my nighthawk Agent 1

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Snake View Post
    If you're not putting that money towards the fight against the recent ban or covid front-line workers then who cares what you got..
    Talk about a pointless comment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    Did the nighthawk not have to be engraved with Irunguns etc.etc before entering the US? Did the buyer care or did you even have to tell the buyer?
    Yes it did have to be engraved but the buyer knew that going into the deal. The buyer has numerous nighthawks including a few agent 1’s, but this was the only one he didn’t have, it being the Canadian edition.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Snake View Post
    If you're not putting that money towards the fight against the recent ban or covid front-line workers then who cares what you got..
    When exactly were you and I married?
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    Yes it did have to be engraved but the buyer knew that going into the deal. The buyer has numerous nighthawks including a few agent 1’s, but this was the only one he didn’t have, it being the Canadian edition.
    Awesome for you and the buyer, you got what its worth and he added a nice piece to his collection. Just out of curiosity did you happen to see the engraving? Was it enough to ruin the looks? Where was it engraved? On the frame?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    Talk about a pointless comment.
    You only really have to consider the source....
    But, that isnt worth the effort.
    And the folks at IRG get paid for knowing their business not an easy task for the average joe
    FLHTCUI
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

When exactly were you and I married?
    LOL.

Good for you.

Well out of my budget.

Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    Awesome for you and the buyer, you got what its worth and he added a nice piece to his collection. Just out of curiosity did you happen to see the engraving? Was it enough to ruin the looks? Where was it engraved? On the frame?
    Unfortunately I didn’t get the opportunity to see the finished look after the engraving.
    All I know is the buyer was happy with the end result and that was all that mattered to me.

CGN Regular
    Unfortunately I didn’t get the opportunity to see the finished look after the engraving.
    All I know is the buyer was happy with the end result and that was all that mattered to me.
    Thanks for your input and once again congrats.

We have the option to export newly prohibited rifles do we not?

Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    We have the option to export newly prohibited rifles do we not?
    On the Canadian side yes, but as far as I was told the American side will not allow you to import things like an AR15 but I could be wrong. Best to email or call IRG and find out with certainty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast