Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exporting my nighthawk Agent 1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar

Exporting my nighthawk Agent 1

As some of you may have seen not too long ago, I was selling my Nighthawk Agent 1 (Canadian #08) on here with little to no avail. Understandably, the Canadian market being as small as it is made for a lot of laughable offers but nothing concrete.

We turned our attention to the vast American market, and thanks to IRG’s export services, made it available to us.

Happy to say that because of this, and the vast number of collectors now available to us Canadians we were able to sell that same Agent 1 for over 8000.00 USD, which after the current exchange made for a nice hefty sale.

Thanks again IRG, it was a lengthy process but very well worth it!
    Couldn’t recommend it enough.
    Last edited by FoxAlpha; 10-04-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

8000 USD for a used pistol. Wow.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
    8000 USD for a used pistol. Wow.
    There was only 50 made... so if someone wants it bad enough. They retailed for just under $7,000.00CAD from Wanstalls;

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post13792227
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    There was only 50 made... so if someone wants it bad enough. They retailed for just under $7,000.00CAD from Wanstalls;

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post13792227
    Ya from 2017, lots has changed
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    As some of you may have seen not too long ago, I was selling my Nighthawk Agent 1 (Canadian #08) on here with little to no avail. Understandably, the Canadian market being as small as it is made for a lot of laughable offers but nothing concrete.

We turned our attention to the vast American market, and thanks to IRG’s export services, made it available to us.

Happy to say that because of this, and the vast number of collectors now available to us Canadians we were able to sell that same Agent 1 for over 8000.00 USD, which after the current exchange made for a nice hefty sale.

Thanks again IRG, it was a lengthy process but very well worth it!
    Couldn’t recommend it enough.

CONGRATULATIONS! I wish it could have stayed in Canada but glad to hear you got a great price on a great gun.

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    That is great to hear for you. Makes me want to post my rem 783!
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

Would really appreciate if you outlined the process and gave an idea on final costs involved...I have something that may fetch a far better price down there....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Congrats on the sale, glad you were able to find someone who appropriately valued its worth! Really disappointed that I didn't take advantage of the offer to try this thing before it moved on. It's a true work of art.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Regular
    Did the nighthawk not have to be engraved with Irunguns etc.etc before entering the US? Did the buyer care or did you even have to tell the buyer?

CGN frequent flyer Liquid_Snake's Avatar
    If you're not putting that money towards the fight against the recent ban or covid front-line workers then who cares what you got..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast